Daenerys dragons not true. balon ned alive

beba

Daenerys dragons not true. She her is crazy. Shes pov is mess up just imagine things and dragons. What u guys think?

Another. Balon greyjoy not dead he is transform true kraken just too like ned become nymeria

Balon death myterious just fall on bridge also nymeria going nuts in jungle killing bad people

Not really-he fell off the bridge and died. They found his body in the sea. Jungle? What Jungle? Ned Stark lost his head

But i not make troll thread. Dany is crazy not true?

She's not crazy, her dragons get her the Unsullied

She her is child. She her naive. She her not crazy. She her should not living more but she her have the plotting protections.

Balon Greyjoy already true krakens before the dying. Ned no head. He be dead, I said. Nymeria wild like Arya because the dreamings.

I love this thread title. But alas, Dany's dragons are real, and she is not crazy. Her chapters you don't have to like but it's clear that she is no mad woman. She needs a slice of humble pie, that's for sure, but she's not crazy.

We've no report of real krakens yet but I'd much rather suppost Balon the Kraken Reborn than his brothers or progeny. Welcome to the forum?

But i not make troll thread. Dany is crazy not true?

Oh she is insane, but the dragons are real. Although I do find it a little interesting that we do not have an additional POV from the free cities of someone close or near Dany. I don't believe that means the dragons are not real, however. I tend to believe more POV's near her would show her in a much different light, which I believe Martin does not want....yet.

But the Dragons are there.

She her is child. She her naive. She her not crazy. She her should not living more but she her have the plotting protections.

Balon Greyjoy already true krakens before the dying. Ned no head. He be dead, I said. Nymeria wild like Arya because the dreamings.

:lmao:

daenerys crazy and dragons are true i dont think. what if she just imagine think and she her still in undying house warlock make she think that way.

i remember read a chapter one said dead things in the water. that is kraken balon im very sure. or maybe ned is alive jaqen transform to ned. ned is alive somewhere maybe

Archived