How will Cersei die?

dsug

Hello everyone! This is my first topic, so if I'm doing something wrong please let me know lol.

So pretty much I just wanted to fantasize/speculate about how Cersei Lannister, the queen we love to hate, will meet her end. I personally love her and will be sad to see her go, but I still think she deserves a glorious, gruesome death.

I think she will die by Tyrion, if/when Dany takes Westeros. Hopefully there won't be any rape. Idk why but I really wanna see her get thrown down a flight of stairs lol. And then Tyrion strangles her.

Maybe it would be appropriate for him to drown her in a barrel of wine.

What are your thoughts? And feel free to get sadistic haha.

Welcome to the forums!

I think Cersei will die by Jaime strangling her (I think he's her volonqar) and then her body is burned up as KL burns to the ground because she used wildfire to set it ablaze.

Spontaneous combustion.

Won't lie, that'd be kinda awesome in a twisted sorta way.

The valonqar will wrap his hands around her pale, white throat and choke the life from her.

With the Hand's chain of office. We already know it works for killing lying whores.

Spontaneous combustion does sound cool though.

No I think he'll kill her with his actual hands, all the dreams that Jaime has where his golden hand works just as well as his actual hand is foreshadowing imo.

Welcome to the forums!

I think Cersei will die by Jaime strangling her (I think he's her volonqar) and then her body is burned up as KL burns to the ground because she used wildfire to set it ablaze.

That is such a grim yet awesome image. Jaime running through the capital, looking for Cersei as the city is minutes away from destruction. Jaime finds Cersei, raving and hysterical like the Mad King so many years before. Jaime strangles her to end the madness, only to be consumed in the wildfire which he failed to prevent this time around.

So fitting that it saddens me that it won't happen this way.

She will flee to Essos with Tommen, just like Ned advised her to do back in aGoT, and she will grow old looking over her shoulder and running from the "usurper's knives"

And then one day, when she thinks she's happy and safe, a random Essosi little brother will strangle her to rob her golden crown, the only reminder she kept of her past as a queen

That way the prophecy will be fulfilled. Tommen and Myrcella will die, eventually, because "valar morghulis", and their shrouds will be gold, but their lives could be happy and their deaths painless

#wishfulthinking

Flees to Dragonstone, gets eaten by a dragon. It's not high on my list, but I do wonder if Rhaenyra's fate foreshadows Cersei's.

More realistically, I'll go with her being strangled with Tyrion's chain of hands

Stannis is the valonqar, not jaime.

"THE valonqar"

THE little brother.

A woman who has two little brothers doesn't have "THE" little brother.

The man who was just previously being discussed, King Robert Baratheon, does have one little brother.

Cersei: Will the king and I have children?
Maggy: Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you. Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds, she said. And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.

"The little brother" not hers, her kings.

Stannis is the valonqar, not jaime.

"THE valonqar"

THE little brother.

A woman who has two little brothers doesn't have "THE" little brother.

The man who was just previously being discussed, King Robert Baratheon, does have one little brother.

Cersei: Will the king and I have children?

Maggy: Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you. Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds, she said. And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.

"The little brother" not hers, her kings.

Yeah I'm sure cersei will let stannis close enough to her that he could choke her and of course stannis would want to kill in her such an intimate way

Archived