Fantasy Football 2014 Vol. 2: I Used to Enjoy Sundays

l2 0 5 5

I'm in 2 championships this weekend and they are worth $1800 if I win both. I have Murray on both teams so he better fucking play. On one of my teams I have R. Jennings(0.3 points last week...jerk) as my RB2 and basically no back-up. It comes down to Chris Johnson, D.Oliver or T.Gerhart. I'm thinking Gerhart at home against awful Titans...thoughts? It's also a .5 ppr league.

I have $700 riding on Murray playing well so not quite your level, but still a lot of money. The thing is, don't you kinda just want him to sit so you can plug in Randle?

I have serious concerns about how well Murray can play with a broken off-hand. Fumbling's already a concern with him, how's that gonna be with only one good hand? How's he gonna catch passes? How's he gonna block? Stiff-arm's off the table, no? My concern is the Cowboys decide to start him and he only lasts 1-2 series before being removed permanently thereby fucking all the teams in the championship game who have Murray (probably like 35% of all teams who made it to championship week).

Whereas Randle's actually been pretty good in limited opportunities there. And behind that O-line feel like a lot of backs could be a stud. Especially against the Colts. Hell Jonas Gray got like 94% of his career yards against the Colts. It's championship week - just give me sure points. Fuck this is nervewracking.

Yup, I was talking to some friends about that exact scenerio(R.Jennings lasted one play last week). I was #1 on the waiver wire so I was able to get Randle and would just feel better if they sat Murray. Cowboys aren't, or shouldn't, chance anything when it comes to Demarco and if he's having trouble doing anything you mentioned then I can see at least a split with Randle. It makes me very nervous as I'm very dependant on Murray as my only legitimate RB but I have faith in him...I guess.

I'll go with Gerhart to make this awful thursday game watchable. My opponent picked up Titans defense, the chess match begins.

It comes down to Chris Johnson, D.Oliver or T.Gerhart. I'm thinking Gerhart at home against awful Titans...thoughts? It's also a .5 ppr league.

I'll go with Gerhart to make this awful thursday game watchable. My opponent picked up Titans defense, the chess match begins.

Not sure how you can pass up on Darren Oliver. Any time you get a chance to start a 44 year old relief pitcher at RB, you've got to do it.

LOL

Jamie Oliver would be a much better choice. The importance of a good pre-game meal is one of the most underrated elements of Fantasy Football.

Heh, agreed. Along those same lines, I think John Oliver would be a good choice. The importance of a good pre-game laugh is also one of the most underrated elements of fantasy football.

I also have the Murray conundrum in a league championship this week (the league I established and have commished for 14 years). I handcuffed him with Randle a few weeks back, too, and I actually wish they'd just sit Murray. I'm in another title game and playing for 3rd in my largest money league (lost a very close one here last week - why oh why couldn't Maclin have crossed the stripe?! - as just one of several examples) but my long-standing league of old friends matters most, of course ;)

My accomplishment of the week was winning my small money league, non-expanded roster ten team, whilst starting Andrew Luck. A combination of poor performances by my opponent and steady by my guys, and one guy excelling - Beckham, Jr.

Archived