With flashbacks being confirmed for the show, what are the odds we see Robb again?

Robb_Warged

IIRC the heads of the show loved Robb's actor and gave him more material than originally planned due to how good of a job he was doing.

(spoiler for a scene in A Storm of Swords that was not adapted into the show and has not been followed up on in AFFC/ADWD)

In A Storm of Swords, Robb and Cat have an argument over Robb deciding to name Jon his heir, should anything happen to him. If this becomes an important plot element later on, I wonder if this scene from the book could make it into the show as a flashback to set up whatever the plot decides to do with Robb's will

This is a terrific idea for a flashback, but I do doubt they would do this. Honestly, though, this reminds me that there should be someway to fit in Robb's will, minus the missing scene. Since The Blackfish never made it back from the bathroom during the RW (and was said to have managed to escape, LOL), perhaps the show will have him turn up, will in hand?

I want MY BLACKFISH, DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!! :tantrum: Why cast such a terrific actor and use him even less than Mance?

I would also like the will, as well.........that would lead me to suspect that we would get some Jaime and Blackfish.

I do wonder what flashbacks beside Cersei and Maggy the Frog the show will use, perhaps something to do with Jon, or Rhaegar or Lyanna, or Ned praying about such a thing? I remember how the quote about flashbacks made it seem that there will be more than one.

Robb's will is probably one of those things that gets completely overtaken by events in the book. Robb's will probably did inspire some of Robb's bannermen to scheme to make Jon the king in the north, but Jon's stabbing, the (probably maurading) wildlings, Stannis, and the coming zombie apocalypse are going to tear their plan to shreds. So the show skips the whole dead end and jumps to whatever plan B becomes.

I hope they bring Viserys back. His scene with Dany in the dothraki sea is one of my favourite in the books.

I did wait. For my crown, for my throne, for you. All those years, and all I ever got was a pot of molten gold. Why did they give the dragon’s eggs to you? They should have been mine. If I’d had a dragon, I would have taught the world the meaning of those words.

Chilling!!!!!

I don't think Robb is coming back, he has nothing to do nor any significance going forward. The flashback sounds more like either the Tower of Joy, Maggie's Prophecy or something entirely unrelated via Bran (similar to when he had the vision of his mom pushing him out of the tree in S3 as an alternate take on the many dreams he has about Jaime shoving him out the window).

Archived