TTTNE449: The one with the 2015 courtly titles

TheCrannogDweller

Good morning!

Hi Nero, welcome back! That's exiting travelling plans.

We're having snow too, and it's sunny as well! Lovely day for a walk in the woods. Will do.

Edd, I would like to hold the tiny owl! The big ones scare me a little too. Owls and falcons would be ok, not sure about a big eagle though. I'd try!

Hello, guys!

Checking in for a bit. I'll be on my way soon - for a gaming afternoon in a setting under the sea. And Jaime Lannister as av. :rofl:

And yay, I'm going to watch "The Imitation Game" tomorrow. :commie:

Chuck D is the man.

And I'm lucky. :smug: It's the original version. Although with subtitles. I can live with that.

Hope you are all doing great?

Leaving lots of :leer: :love: :kiss: and :grouphug: for everybody! =o)

Imgur found me a unusual dragon hoard tumblr.

Think I found Eyron, L_T, Koba (NSFW,) Lany, Nymeria.

Cool stuff. Found me. I wish I wasn't red.

Helena.

But somehow Eira's owls are the best.

Congratulations to Europe on receiving snow.

Snowless Januarys are dark & depressing.

Guess what, it just started to rain about an hour ago :lol:

We do not have any snow. Actually it has been unusually clear this weekend.

For whoever has read Fool's Fate ...

Can they, like, stop torturing poor Thick with ship-travels? This is painful to read. :(

I also think those Outislanders are all untrustworthy.

And obviously, Nettle is awesome.

:read:

I still have an exam on Tuesday. I still prefer reading Hobb. :leaving:

I like the Hoard of Cheese dragon :d

I have a pretty good guess at who (whom?) the Hoard of Christmas Cheer would be.

Good morning! Afternoon?

It appears my spawn is an official germ ball. No fever but all sorts of coughing and sneezing and mucous :ack: Poor baby. A day of video games, Sesame Street and workbooks it is!

That sounds great. I'm glad you were excited about the birds. How heavy was the vulture?

I got to see some raptors close up last summer at the home where my mother in law stays. One of them was a bald eagle. That is an impressive bird close up but I had no desire to hold it. At all.

Wow you saw a bald eagle! It must be so exciting to see them in the wild. Haha, yeah I probably wouldn't want to hold a wild bald eagle either!

Edit:

I second the notion: how heavy is a vulture?

I see them often and they scare me :uhoh: they just look so... Menacing.

But how wonderful to be able to experience all those birds up close!

The vulture was heavier than I was expecting, but I am pretty weak, so maybe not heavy to other people. I think it was about 5 maybe 6 lbs. Online converter tells me that's roughly 2kg in new money. My arm was really aching by the time I gave it back to the handler anyway, but like I say, I'm probably weaker than most of you.

I'll post photos if there are any good ones!

So I don't have much to say, but its cold out and I wish I had an umbrella.....

^where is this coming from? Was it a movie part? A song lyric? What was it!? Think CORA!

:bang:

ETA

Big birds scare me

Erm, erm... Rihanna? *helps*

Good morning!

Hi Nero, welcome back! That's exiting travelling plans.

We're having snow too, and it's sunny as well! Lovely day for a walk in the woods. Will do.

Edd, I would like to hold the tiny owl! The big ones scare me a little too. Owls and falcons would be ok, not sure about a big eagle though. I'd try!

Excited for everyone who's got snow!! I think we had some briefly for like 2 days but it's long melted away.

The tiny owl was just adorable. It kept swivelling its head the whole time to look at me and the handler, and its eyes were so round!

hey sniffer! I just discovered you're an old guy like me!

Do you prefer "sniffer", "rs", or "rock" as a shortening of your username? Because, of course, it will get shortened. :)

The whole of forum games seems slower the last three, four days.

HC i answer to most ...i was in the Navy too long to be picky ;)

...but sniffer works anytime... and yes i am a cajun born, now retired old salty fart...life long bachelor that lives with his oldest niece and 4 more of the younger ones in SEC country...it is a wild ride most of the time... :smoking:

happy to make your acquaintance ... :cheers:

second page ? Heh !

here , have a tune i like .

i liked it ...and it inspired me to pick one i liked more...

Archived