Telephone Pictionary XX - Spring - Start/End sentances page 10. post your guesses

Pebble thats Stubby

I have 1 bonus chain to describe available for Koba, Lany, Quoth, Morticia, TC, or Bucky.

WARNING Picture is EXTREMELY NOT SAFE FOR WORK. Highly disturbing, very very wrong. And would be illegal if it was a photo not a drawing.

Ask for it at your own risk then clear your browsing history and cache.

yeah, um...sorry about that...

It got worse after your description, Helena. I was hoping the drawer would clean things up a bit.

speaking of which, this game as been very naughty. I mean we often get A (as in ONE) NSFW chain. I think we have 2 that are completely clean and innocent.

"Clean & Innocent". If I'm in one of those chains, that'll be the first I've been officially so described in connection with any endeavor. :lol: I'll have to save the thread for posterity. :thumbsup:

Q you have been one of the best behaved players this game. I'm officially awarding you a halo.

you have been in all the 9 main game chains so yes you have been in the clean and innocent chains. all players have (unless they where replaced for them)

Bonus chains to describe

one NSFW but FUN picture that needs describing. chain available for Koba, Lany, Potatoe, Quoth, TC, Helena.1 bonus chain to describe available for Koba, Lany, Quoth, Morticia, TC, or Bucky.

1 NFSW Highly disturbing, Picture to describe available for Koba, Lany, Quoth, Morticia, TC, or Bucky.

Drawing Bonus chains. - I will only send Drawing chains out if you Promise to do them over the weekend and send them to me before you go to bed on Sunday.
I'll need to send them out on Monday for someone to describe.

Safe and easy chain available for Koba, Lany, Potatoe, Quoth, TC, Blackbear, Rocksiffer, Bucky, Helena

Safe but these things don't belong in the same sentence chain available for Koba, Lany, Potatoe, Quoth, TC, Blackbear, Rhaenys, Bucky, Helena

1 safe and non-complex chain available for chain available for Koba, Lany, Potatoe, Quoth, Morticia, Rocksiffer, Bucky, Helena

Hi

we have 2 pictures outstanding. No one is late yet.

I will now not send out any more drawing bonus chains.

The following bonus chains need describing.

chain 1 NSFW but fun available for TC, Quoth, Potato, Koba, Lany, Helena

chain 4 safe normal chain available for Rocksiffer,Quoth, Potato, Koba, Lany, Morticia, Bucky, Helena

chain 5 safe normal chain TC, Quoth, Blackbear, Potato, Koba, Lany, Bucky, Helena

Please state the chain number you wish to describe to make life easyier.

Archived