Telephone Pictionary XX - Spring - Start/End sentances page 10. post your guesses

Pebble thats Stubby

and hey Quoth...did you get that dude in baseball hat is you man with your raven on your head...NJ symbols and all...probably not just like i totally missed that the pissing dog was me.... :lmao:

i got this...

then i drew http://i.imgur.com/hJH5vGf.jpg?1

so i had to stalk your profile page for clues...

I am dedicated...

:smoking:

Can't thank you enough for the stalking, investigative work to try to come up with an image of me. :thumbsup: In the past, I had once been accused of being an actual hyper intelligent raven pecking away on a keyboard. :lol: The baseball cap with the raven perched on top ROCKS! I must have one! :lmao:

So can we now ship BuckGroot? :D

Erm. No. (Imagine a funny gif of somebody saying NO here which I am too lazy to find now.)

because drawing a penis is easier than drawing your "mystery man" :P

Or, you know, "because I am sexually frustrated." :P

RB's description of the whole game was spot on. :lol:

The pet sphinx was a reference to the Atheist thread that was going on when the game started, btw..

Woohoo! I got a reference!

so i had to stalk your profile page for clues...

I am dedicated...

Can't thank you enough for the stalking, investigative work to try to come up with an image of me. :thumbsup: In the past, I had once been accused of being an actual hyper intelligent raven pecking away on a keyboard. :lol: The baseball cap with the raven perched on top ROCKS! I must have one! :lmao:

I went with raven with chocolate ... because Quoth is always mentioned in connection with chocolate for some reason ...

I went with raven with chocolate ... because Quoth is always mentioned in connection with chocolate for some reason ...

Aw, Buck... It's all because of some long ago, lost in the mists of time, TTTNE meme where, somehow, I became the thread's avatar for a chocoholic. Who knows how these silly things get started. There's absolutely no reason to safeguard your choclate when I'm around. None at all. Really... :leaving:

Aw, Buck... It's all because of some long ago, lost in the mists of time, TTTNE meme where, somehow, I became the thread's avatar for a chocoholic. Who knows how these silly things get started. There's absolutely no reason to safeguard your choclate when I'm around. None at all. Really... :leaving:

well no reason if you happen not to want the chocolate that is.

Erm. No. (Imagine a funny gif of somebody saying NO here which I am too lazy to find now.)

Is it just me or doth she protest too much. Grootwheat 4 ever!

Now, Peb.. .You cut me to the quick.

Can we get a warning label for any of Koba's future drawings. I dunno... "Caution: May cause seizures" or something? :)

I am trying to reconcile Koba's drawings this game with her painting last game :dunno:

well you are welcome, my friend i just figured to draw breasts you needed hands...its why i turn tater into a mr. potato head so i could add arms...i was thorough...next time it is going to be stick people on back of cocktail napkins... :lol:

Koba explained to me that she got a new drawing app on her tablet. Its like finger-painting apparently.

these pics are the result.

i dug them...they reminded me of my acid loving days of color trails and jefferson airplane songs

:smoking:

Really enjoying all the drawings this round. Koba on LSD (just a guess) makes some really pretty art. :D

The pet sphinx was a reference to the Atheist thread that was going on when the game started, btw.

Will have more comments when I'm not at work.

Whaaaa? Some color and suddenly gurl is on lsd :lol:

Now, Peb.. .You cut me to the quick.

Can we get a warning label for any of Koba's future drawings. I dunno... "Caution: May cause seizures" or something? :)

You know, there are actually hidden messages in them, and if you watch it upside down you'll see Paul is dead written o red woman's dildo :P

I am trying to reconcile Koba's drawings this game with her painting last game :dunno:

My painting is all me, these drawings is almost all my app.

Koba explained to me that she got a new drawing app on her tablet. Its like finger-painting apparently.

these pics are the result.

outstanding hat, Peb just what old Q needs :laugh:

...of course, Quoth you might like this as well

Whaaaa? Some color and suddenly gurl is on lsd :lol:

You know, there are actually hidden messages in them, and if you watch it upside down you'll see Paul is dead written o red woman's dildo :P

My painting is all me, these drawings is almost all my app.

:bowdown: :bowdown: i am so not worthy....

I plan to start the thread this weekend.

You can all state any preferences you might have for when the first round shall begin (reasonable of course, no "457 b. C." or similar nonsense).

You can also tell me if you wish a themed or a non-themed game. I expect the consensus will be non-themed, since this one was themed, but I am fine in any way.

Archived