One Character From Another Universe

BearFrog

Ser binks, said varys in the small councils meeting. How do you perceive that we should move forward?

Missa hungry, missa go kitchen. Missa want watch jesters all night. Missa ... Grglgr

Jar jars last words were distorted from the fact that ser kevan lanisters sword tore a wide gasping wound from ear to ear on jar jars pathetic body.

Is it sad that as I pictured that it genuinely looked like something HBO would do.

Magneto.

Ian McKellan: "Nice weapons and armor. That wouldnt be Valyrian Steel, would it? Oh my, I wouldnt have brought a weapon like that into a fight like this."

Entire armies, would fall. Crushed, in their own armor. A flick of the wrist, and theyre launched into any nearby bodies of water.

"Ser Robert Strong, you said his name was..?"

Magneto.

Ian McKellan: "Nice weapons and armor. That wouldnt be Valyrian Steel, would it? Oh my, I wouldnt have brought a weapon like that into a fight like this."

Entire armies, would fall. Crushed, in their own armor. A flick of the wrist, and theyre launched into any nearby bodies of water.

"Ser Robert Strong, you said his name was..?"

In that case:

Storm

Imagine the conversation between Storm and Stormborn.

I'm back!

Hermione Granger would be an asset to Sam at the Citadel! She could knock some sense into him AND help him study! She'd need to pull an Alleras though...

Maybe Snape instead - now I've got Maester Severus stuck in my head (the grey robes wouldn't really suit him...he'd have to be the "black" sheep :rofl: )

ETA - Don't mind me - I'm bored...

I'm back!

Hermione Granger would be an asset to Sam at the Citadel! She could knock some sense into him AND help him study! She'd need to pull an Alleras though...

Maybe Snape instead - now I've got Maester Severus stuck in my head (the grey robes wouldn't really suit him...he'd have to be the "black" sheep :rofl: )

ETA - Don't mind me - I'm bored...

He could serve at the wall and keep his black robes.

Tom Bombadil - so he could confound another fandom with his presence.

The Man in Black from Lost - Smoke monster versus Bloodraven!

Storm from X Men - Could fix the seasons.

Fun thread!

Archived