What are you listening to V

Sci-2

The overwhelming enjoyment you get for that particular part of the lyrics makes afraid of you and for you. I think you may be a sociopath or maybe schizophrenic. That being said, I respect your taste in music. Once again I must thank you for introducing me to a new band. :thumbsup:

Words cannot describe the twinkle in my ears when I hear Arcade Fire. Right now I’m listening to The Suburbs. Favorite song:

. Favorite lyrics: Never trust a millionaire/ Quoting the Sermon on the Mount and Do you think your righteousness/ Can pay the interest on your debt?/ I have my doubts about it

Words cannot describe the twinkle in my ears when I hear Arcade Fire. Right now I'm listening to The Suburbs. Favorite song:

. Favorite lyrics: Never trust a millionaire/ Quoting the Sermon on the Mount and Do you think your righteousness/ Can pay the interest on your debt?/ I have my doubts about it

Agreed! City With No Children is also my fave track from that album, along with

The overwhelming enjoyment you get for that particular part of the lyrics makes afraid of you and for you. I think you may be a sociopath or maybe schizophrenic. That being said, I respect your taste in music. Once again I must thank you for introducing me to a new band. :thumbsup:

Ha, it's only big because all Be Your Own PET! lyrics need to be done in BIG LETTERS.

Have fun, but be safe with it!

Just kidding!

FUCK SHIT UP!

Funnily enough I'm watching the Arcade Fire set from Coachella right now. My favorite ones are probably; My body is a cage, The Suburbs continued , Neon Bible and No cars go. Also they did a song for The Hunger Games which was quite good.

Funnily enough I'm watching the Arcade Fire set from Coachella right now. My favorite ones are probably; My body is a cage, The Suburbs continued , Neon Bible and No cars go. Also they did a song for The Hunger Games which was quite good.

Peter Gabriel's version of My Body is a Cage is amazing imo, but AF's is still good

I am deeply saddened by the lack of mention of Half Light I and Half Light II (No Celebration). The first part has to be one of the most mellifluous songs I’ve ever heard (for something non-classical). I love the way the ending bleeds into the second part which has a much more ecstatic yet yearnful feel to it. I love the orchestralness Arcade Fire exhibits by including all kinds of different instruments in their music. It’s a real pleasure to hear.

for the first time in a long long time i am listening to pink floyd's epic 'the wall' in it's entirety.

Most Pink Floyd albums were made to be listened in their entirety. "The Wall" most of all.

Funeral is brilliant! Neighborhood #1 is probably my favorite AF song.

"The Suburbs" has some amazing songs but can't reach Funeral's beauty in my opinion.

Archived