[NO SPOILERS] Positive Nitpicking: What did you love about the episode?

shiola

From the smallest background detail to the largest character moment, what did you love about this episode?

NO SPOILERS..

- No predictions

- No details not canon in the show, even if they're from the past

- No hinting at future events

** Unless it's under a spoiler tag- then say as you will!

Remember: This thread is ONLY for happy thoughts, and is intended for everyone. Any negative comments should be directed elsewhere. Anything slightly spoilery should be under a tag.

Enjoy!

Besides the Hounds EPIC lines, I loved the better pacing. Less characters and more development. We didn't need to check in with everybody and the episode was better for that.

I loved the scene where Brienne talks to Marg about Renly, I can feel the girl power in this episode!

The Thenns -- that scene was pretty powerful. Scary, intimidating, great job by the directors.

I also really enjoyed the conversation between Oberyn and Tyrion about being the second son. Tyrion realizing, I think, that someone is messing with Shae. Did Varys act of his own accord or is he working with someone, when he's trying to get Shae to leave?

Excluding Oberyn & Arya/Hound, which everybody and their brother (assuming such person's brother's head is still attached to his body) has already mentioned, the scene with Jon & Aemon laying a verbal smackdown on a couple of insufferable characters was very gratifying. Also, the milepost on the road to Meereen was appropriately grotesque.

I liked seeing the Cersei/Qyburn interaction. You know when Cersei likes someone, he's definitely no good.

Also the reference to Ser Duncan the Tall.

I loved how Jaime automatically jumps to the conclusion that Cersei may have been sleeping with Qyburn. Clever lion he is.

I agree that Kit was powerful in the scene against Janos and Alliser. I can tell a difference in him this season, I think some great things are in store for Jon's characterization on the show.

Mark Antony, edit your comment to include spoiler tags. You have 4,000 posts-- you should know how to read original posts. You will be reported next time.

Archived