The Cast - [Book + Episode Spoilers]

how could one watch this on the ipad now before any other human being?

do not derail that with trolling or something again, all the other threads went down like that. Just bloody wait five hours.

I think that's the real deal actually. Remember before the Laws of Gods and Men as similar image leaked of Shae on the stand? It's just a pity that the leaked image is something we already expected to get, instead of something some of us want confirmed...

Fair to say that screencap is legit. Whether or not they have access to the whole ep I don't know. It's a bit odd they picked that as the one screencap. Either way I think I'm staying off the internet until after the episode airs. Would still like to be somewhat surprised :)

The guy picked it because he didn't want to spoil himself, so he skipped to the middle instead of the end. Though I'd like to get more screencaps, you have to commend a guy for resisting watching the episode until his gf gets home...I believe that was his answer.

Fair to say that screencap is legit. Whether or not they have access to the whole ep I don't know. It's a bit odd they picked that as the one screencap. Either way I think I'm staying off the internet until after the episode airs. Would still like to be somewhat surprised :)

He said he's not a book reader so he didn't want to get spoiled, so he didn't go towards the end of the episode. He wasn't planning on watching the episode on his tablet/phone by himself. Kind of makes sense.

That is most definitely the real deal. And it looks awesome. Meera fighting a wight, no doubt, but it does seem to indicate that - with the opening credits and end titles - the episode is 65 minutes and 37 seconds long. That's assuming that the particular app being used doesn't play a promo for another series, which I've seen before on HBO Go, as those are usually included in the listed run-time on the app. They are never more than a minute long, or so, though.

Archived