Your one wish

lyannaisalive

If by wish you mean that something I want to see happen but will likely not happen, I've got a couple of them.

Aegon Targaryen VI is proven as Rhaegar and Elia's legitimate heir, is the King of a now united Westeros and brings harmony back to the realm after the war with the Others.

Arya rules as his Queen and has the honor of killing Cersei.

Tyrion is the Hand of the King and Lord of Casterly Rock.

Jon Snow dies as a Hero and is integral to defeating the others (R+L=J need not matter).

Daenerys gets her shit together and goes back to her Eastern Kingdom, or Drogon turns tail and fries her ass, either one.

Littlefinger dies a long and painful death.

Why wanting Targaryen restoration? they were terrible. Aegon is pretty neat, but I don't think he will bring Targ restoration.

I say go with Stannis.

The majority of Targ rule was in peace. Except for the Dance with dragons and blackfyre rebellions. Just look at Rhaegar everyone loved him except a few. Even Ned and Jon Arryn respected him.

Dance with dragons + blackfyre rebellions + robert rebellion.

And we shouldn't forget Daeron's fail attempt to conquer Dorne resulting in the death of 60 000 men.

Also Rhaegar was mad, just like Aerys and Viserys.

The Robert Rebellion ended the targ rule so I was speaking more of in between. 3 wars during a 300 year rule is extremely small if you look at it and the Dance with dragons was between Targs so I wouldn't really call that as a failure of Targ rule just conflict within the family. And I don't think there has been anything to suggest that Rhaegar was a mad man. The only person who actually speaks bad of him was Robert. Rhaegar was a man of music and books and didnt really enjoy the fighting part of his life even tournaments but did it because it was expected even the kingsgaurd was more supportive of Rhaegar than their own king.

I've got more than one, but here's my top one;

-Sandor returns to fight for Sansa, after word that she's been captured and is on TBC. Sandor faces against his Undead Brother, defeats him & drags his corpse to be buried, as of course his new job title being the gravedigger.

Here's some other ones that I'd enjoy;

-Cersei flees Westeros, and things get even worse as she's sold as a sex slave, and remains that way for the rest of her life.

-Mya Stone is in the show (hey I kind of like her).

-As someone else said, Daven Lannister survives.

-Margaery wins her trial.

-Dany fails to succeed in her quest for the Iron Throne, is only remembered as the Queen who destroyed Essos.

-Theon flays Ramsey.

There's a few others but, I really don't want to bombard the topic with my wishes.

Dance with dragons + blackfyre rebellions + robert rebellion.

And we shouldn't forget Daeron's fail attempt to conquer Dorne resulting in the death of 60 000 men.

Also Rhaegar was mad, just like Aerys and Viserys.

"As you wish," said Whitebeard. "As a young boy, the Prince of Dragonstone was bookish to a fault. He

was reading so early that men said Queen Rhaella must have swallowed some books and a candle whilst

he was in her womb. Rhaegar took no interest in the play of other children. The maesters were awed by

his wits, but his father's knights would jest sourly that Baelor the Blessed had been born again. Until one

day Prince Rhaegar found something in his scrolls that changed him. No one knows what it might have

been, only that the boy suddenly appeared early one morning in the yard as the knights were donning

their steel. He walked up to Ser Willem Darry, the master-at-arms, and said, 'I will require sword and

armor. It seems I must be a warrior."'pg73 aSoS

Does that seem like a mad man to you.

Archived