Your one wish

lyannaisalive

Narrowing it down to one wish is tough.

I want the Martells to get their revenge so Doran can die happy and not full of despair and regret. I want no other Martells to die (except for Doran, since that's probably inevitable), including the Sands. And I want Sansa to survive, as far away from Littlefinger and the South as she can get.

I want Jon Snow to have a wife (Val, if I can choose for him), a home and a child / children of his own blood that he can hold in his arms - and a (preferably happy) reunion with Arya.

I want Jon Snow to have a wife (Val, if I can choose for him), a home and a child / children of his own blood that he can hold in his arms - and a (preferably happy) reunion with Arya.

I would love to see that ^^

I wish for all the troll threads to stop and the repeat threads as well.

When there's several years in between books it's hard for there not to be repeat threads. Some "troll" threads about Stannis/Roose or Stannis/Dany feuds are great because people go nuts.

When there's several years in between books it's hard for there not to be repeat threads. Some "troll" threads about Stannis/Roose or Stannis/Dany feuds are great because people go nuts.

Some repeat threads aren't that bad, and really I don't mind the ones that are years apart. But when there are 3 threads discussing the 'Three Heads of the Dragon' going on at the SAME TIME, it gets old. Troll threads to which I am referring are Rhaegar is Alive, Eddard is Alive and other things that are just plain bat crap crazy. Theories that have justifiable text backing are ok by me, but clearly people are reaching and seeking attention with the previously mentioned threads and it is just insanity. It makes boards like 'General' move so fast that you miss the really good threads unless you set them to follow.

Troll threads to which I am referring are Rhaegar is Alive, Eddard is Alive and other things that are just plain bat crap crazy. Theories that have justifiable text backing are ok by me, but clearly people are reaching and seeking attention with the previously mentioned threads and it is just insanity. It makes boards like 'General' move so fast that you miss the really good threads unless you set them to follow.

Agree but some are still funny to read. People come up with some crazy shit but it can be overkill.

Some repeat threads aren't that bad, and really I don't mind the ones that are years apart. But when there are 3 threads discussing the 'Three Heads of the Dragon' going on at the SAME TIME, it gets old. Troll threads to which I am referring are Rhaegar is Alive, Eddard is Alive and other things that are just plain bat crap crazy. Theories that have justifiable text backing are ok by me, but clearly people are reaching and seeking attention with the previously mentioned threads and it is just insanity. It makes boards like 'General' move so fast that you miss the really good threads unless you set them to follow.

I'm with you on the troll threads. I'm somewhat distressed to see that they have started popping up regularly, and also that trolls sometimes take over other threads. I'd like to see a little discipline from the moderators; this is a great forum, but I've seen trolls gut great forums before.

I have a different take on repeat threads, though. Just grin and bear it. The site wants new posters - of course - and new posters are going to want to come in and talk about what's on their minds . . . even if the site has been talking about the same subject for a year and a half.

Of course, people should at least look through a few pages of posts to make sure they're not duplicating something that's already running around, but even to do that requires a little bit of message board sophistication, and so it isn't necessarily consistent with the idea of welcoming new posters.

Jon gives up tryning being a Stark and embraces the Targ side. (IF R+L=J)

OH, and maybe, whoever Azor Ahai is, I want him to become a kind of supernatural monster, similar as in prince of persia when is possessed by the sands of time.

kinf of like this.

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb363/indiana24/principe%20de%20persia%202%20coronas/wallpaper_prince_of_persia_the_two_thrones_10_1600.jpg

Archived