Best Lines of 502

When Ellaria Sand talked about sending Myrcella back to Cersei one finger at a time. One of the most powerful and well delivered lines in seasons.

LOL...

Mormont letter was absolutely amazing...

Kevan line was so cool.

Sam the Slayer of Good Reputations (since circa 2000.)

Tyrion and Varys.

"Are we really going to spend the entire road to Volantis talking about the futility of everything?"

"You're right. No point".

And Kevan.

"I returned to the capital to pay my respects to my brother. And to you. And to serve the King. I did not return to the capital to serve as your puppet, to watch you stack the SC with sycophants."

This Kevan has guts. And finally stepping out of Tywin's shadow.

Sam telling about Slynt's whereabouts during the battle was also hilarious and great.

My home/couch/fridge have become favorite destinations for a few hard-luck bums my brother introduced me to. Can't kick them out after they come in without a lot of drama, so sometimes they stay for days... This is why I love the exchange between Arya & the KM:

Arya, "But I have no where else to go."

KM, "You have everywhere else to go."

When Ellaria Sand talked about sending Myrcella back to Cersei one finger at a time. One of the most powerful and well delivered lines in seasons.

Is this suppose to be sarcasm?

because the line itself was well delivered by actress Indira Varma

even if you didn't like the line or character change of Ellaria.

I can't enable quotes for some reason but Kyrion says "When Trystane called Myrcella my Future Queen; made me so happy"

I didn't see that in this episode.

It happens when Ellaria is looking over Trystane and Myrcella. They talk inaudiable, but then Trystane says my future Queen and laughs. I didnt catch it the 3 times I watched the episode until I had closed captions on, and it says "My future Queen". Freaking crazy, hard to catch. I was like WTF? They are hinting at something with Myrcella becoming Queen, in episode 2 lol. Trystane hasnt really had a focus in the show or the casting really, the Sandsnakes and Doran were the hyped new cast members this season, I cant Imagine Trystane will be the Queenmaker, but some reason he said that quote. I think it means something else entirely.

It happens when Ellaria is looking over Trystane and Myrcella. They talk inaudiable, but then Trystane says my future Queen and laughs. I didnt catch it the 3 times I watched the episode until I had closed captions on, and it says "My future Queen". Freaking crazy, hard to catch. I was like WTF? They are hinting at something with Myrcella becoming Queen, in episode 2 lol. Trystane hasnt really had a focus in the show or the casting really, the Sandsnakes and Doran were the hyped new cast members this season, I cant Imagine Trystane will be the Queenmaker, but some reason he said that quote. I think it means something else entirely.

I think he would just have meant his future Queen of Dorne? Don't you? Although, I suppose they could have Trystane and Doran press Mycella's claim to the Iron Throne :dunno:

I think he would just have meant his future Queen of Dorne? Don't you? Although, I suppose they could have Trystane and Doran press Mycella's claim to the Iron Throne :dunno:

They are Prince and Princess of Dorne, not Kings and Queens.

As for pressing Myrcella's claim, that is possible as well, but wouldnt that be the main focus of the season rather than Ellaria's revenge story now? They brought the sandsnakes they could easily have had the queenmaker the main plot but the didnt do that. They instead chose this revenge plot. WIth Jaime coming to Kings Landing, that is awfully suspiscous isnt it? Jaime, killed Aerys, knew Rhaegar, all that. They are going in alot on the history and backstory this season, we are definitely getting more Elia and Rhaegar, Aegon and Rhaenys this season guarantee it. They never mentioned Aegons name in the show...they will soon once Jaime is captured, or in passing to Ellaria.

We know Myrcella has to be crowned via the prophecy.....

They are Prince and Princess of Dorne, not Kings and Queens.

As for pressing Myrcella's claim, that is possible as well, but wouldnt that be the main focus of the season rather than Ellaria's revenge story now? They brought the sandsnakes they could easily have had the queenmaker the main plot but the didnt do that. They instead chose this revenge plot. WIth Jaime coming to Kings Landing, that is awfully suspiscous isnt it? Jaime, killed Aerys, knew Rhaegar, all that. They are going in alot on the history and backstory this season, we are definitely getting more Elia and Rhaegar, Aegon and Rhaenys this season guarantee it. They never mentioned Aegons name in the show...they will soon once Jaime is captured, or in passing to Ellaria.

We know Myrcella has to be crowned via the prophecy.....

Ah, yes, I had forgotten. Thanks!

So, either Trystane was using the word "Queen" as in "ruler of my heart, love of my life, moon and stars, yada, yada, yada" or maybe they actually are telegraphing the whole "Queenmaker" thing? :dunno:

Ah, yes, I had forgotten. Thanks!

So, either Trystane was using the word "Queen" as in "ruler of my heart, love of my life, moon and stars, yada, yada, yada" or maybe they actually are telegraphing the whole "Queenmaker" thing? :dunno:

Might be.

Watched the episode again closely, he calls her queen three times, He says, my future Queen really loudly compared to the other inaudiable stuff, and later he says "You are my Queen". Then finally he says the "future Queen of Dorne" once Ellaria heads to Doran.....so its not a reference to Kings Landing, though that might be just to calm her cause Tommen is King and he doesn't want to frighten her with rebellion just yet. :dunno:

Might be.

Watched the episode again closely, he calls her queen three times, He says, my future Queen really loudly compared to the other inaudiable stuff, and later he says "You are my Queen". Then finally he says the "future Queen of Dorne" once Ellaria heads to Doran.....so its not a reference to Kings Landing, though that might be just to calm her cause Tommen is King and he doesn't want to frighten her with rebellion just yet. :dunno:

Yes, and, of course, I'm not at all sure that the show runners will care or incorporate that the rulers of Dorne are styled as Princes and Princesses (as you pointed out above). I guess it wouldn't surprise me if they are simply referring to Dorne with the whole "Queen Myrcella" thing at this point.

Lyanna Mormont's letter KITN who's name is Stark!

Liked for what ever reason Sansa to Brienne: You should go! ( expression and actions ) Stark words he he.

Looking forward to the three sweetest words tonight.

Yes, and, of course, I'm not at all sure that the show runners will care or incorporate that the rulers of Dorne are styled as Princes and Princesses (as you pointed out above). I guess it wouldn't surprise me if they are simply referring to Dorne with the whole "Queen Myrcella" thing at this point.

Doran was clearly referenced as "prince".

Doran was clearly referenced as "prince".

OK, so is Trystane saying Myrcella will be the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms with him as her husband (i.e. they're going to push her claim) or...is he just saying something romantic like she's the "queen of his heart", etc.? Why does he keep referring to Myrcella as his queen? As you say, she can't be Queen of Dorne. She would be Princess of Dorne. So... :dunno:

ETA: Some clarification...hopefully.

Archived