Which character you'd marry?

Lili Targaryen

Well first I thought maybe Ned, someone you respects you and put some effort into the marriage, who isn't violet and a loving father seems like a good idea in a world where divorce didn't seem to be an option.
But then I thought let's be real as a modern woman you don't want to end anywhere not Dorne, so Arthur Dayne maybe

Well first I thought maybe Ned, someone you respects you and put some effort into the marriage, who isn't violet and a loving father seems like a good idea in a world where divorce didn't seem to be an option.
But then I thought let's be real as a modern woman you don't want to end anywhere not Dorne, so Arthur Dayne maybe

This is wise, but there's a drawback: with Ned, you could have warg kids, and wolves romping through your home. I'm in the midst of Robin Hobb's Elderling trilogies, and wargs and wolves are very appealing right now.

The adult man in the current canon timeline I'd marry is Ned Stark for sure. Catelyn was nicely content until Robert came calling, and he wasn't even her initial betrothed. The Quiet Wolf sounds like an awesome husband for any woman to have.

Some of the younger boys seem promising. I actually think Ned's namesake, Ned Dayne, will make some girl a fantastic hubby in about a decade or so.

(And on another note, it's weird that you guys are all over Daniel Tarly, when the poster has admitted they're only 14. Every single post the kid has made has been dissected! Unless you're a teen, maybe let him have a little breathing room? This is supposed to be a fun thread where people get to post their answers, not get the third degree...)

Jaime for sure. He looks like a damn god, he's a super-loyal, one woman kind of guy (ya know, til you screw his cousin and others), and he's a bit of a romantic and would defend your honor (by smacking the shit outta people who disrespect you), he'd even kill for you. We could take long intimate baths together where we share our hopes, dreams and deepest secrets...

Guess I'd have to get over the whole screwing his sister part though. Alas he's in the KG so technically he can't marry

I would date Sansa when I was less than 18. Till she bores me with her prince charming tales.
Now Have fun with Arriane, you know because she is so funny.
Finally settle on Margaery and marry her.
And as I grow older I could have my own Olenna Tyrell in form of an aged Margaery ;)

There are better teachers out there

It's your fault that I now have the picture of old Olenna Tyrell in my head saying in a husky voice:
You know the saying, on old shops you learn to sail... or do you prefer old horses to teach you to ride

And it's your fault that I'm now putting that thought in everybody's head right now.

Archived