Trailer?

Jack Bauer 24

Soo yeah, this was definetly that big teasee they were talking about. Big part of me was hoping this is fan made and they will let us see something from s6. So lame, like killing Barristan and his fighing and speech so we can see Grey Worm and Missandei doing something that no one cares.

10 hours ago, Jack Bauer 24 said:

Then how did they release trailers previously since they released them while still editing? Last years trailer was January 30th and editing was definitely not done. Are you honestly telling me that they don't have 60 seconds of edited footage to release from a show that is supposed to premiere in 2 months?

Maybe this year they are not as fast, I don't know. Just trying to figure it out, it's very unusual

4 hours ago, Channel4s-JonSnow said:

So now we've seen it.. what does it even mean?

I think there is more to this tease than meets the eye. What I did pick up that Ned, Rob, Cat and Joff all said something that reflected on their personality and they were the voices of the past. Jon says something totally different. His lines reflect the future and then we see the faces of the living which is who that statement will affect. Unless Jon is talking about himself and it is a statement giving hos "hi all, guess what, I'm back" statement. :D

I could be overthinking this.

What I got from the teaser was they wanted to remind everyone of what has been lost - Ned, Robb, Cat, Joff, Tywin, Stannis, Jon, Ygritte - and then what's left to lose - Tyrion, Sansa, Dany, Cersei, Arya, and Jaime.

My wife thinks it means those last six will be gone before the final credits roll. She also thinks the one to the right of Dany's face is Melisandre. No guess for the one below it (next to Jaime). My guess is Margaery.

They are putting Jon in the same bag than the confirmed deads, like Ned, Cat, Robb or Jofrey. For me, it is an attempt to make us believe Jon is definitely dead too. But I'm still not convinced. IMO, in the books, he cannot be definitively dead, not even undead like UnCat. For the show, I don't know. But I don't think they would differ that much for one of the main characters.

Archived