Trailer?

Jack Bauer 24

Tease? TEASE? And not a trailer!? Goddamnit HBO! Stop pandering us with so many photos and teases. Please release the trailer immediately! D: Winter is indeed so long...

Anyway, i hope they release a Martell, Tyrell, and Greyjoy tease like how they release the Stark, Lannister, and Targaryens a few weeks ago. Regarding that the previous teases that were release features the main character's enemies speaking (Ramsay, High Sparrow, and the Khal Jhago), i'm expecting the opposite here. I want to hear Euron, Doran, and Olenna (or Mace) speaking.

Edit: oh and poor House Arryn...

7 hours ago, Mandzipop said:

Apparently there will be a tease on Sunday before Vinyl.

It must be the only show that advertises its teasers/trailers before they happen.

I don't know about shows, but a lot of video games do the same.

The HBO website says that Vinyl premieres at 9pm on Sunday, which should be 2am on Monday in GMT.

10 minutes ago, Channel4s-JonSnow said:

Lol, no way is that the teaser, unless suddenly HBOs CGI budget has fallen off a cliff.

Watchers on the Wall have also posted it. Looks like it's the real thing.

It wouldn't have been anything too interesting otherwise it would detract from Vinyl.

lets wait and see. maybe it's still just a teaser they want to show in a month or so. Or we get a real Trailer later. 

Also, I am not familiar with the Productions of a TV Show, but couldn't it be possible that they simply are not done editing the episodes so they simply could not do a real trailer? Just a thought.

2 hours ago, aTaleOfWhispers said:

lets wait and see. maybe it's still just a teaser they want to show in a month or so. Or we get a real Trailer later. 

Also, I am not familiar with the Productions of a TV Show, but couldn't it be possible that they simply are not done editing the episodes so they simply could not do a real trailer? Just a thought.

Then how did they release trailers previously since they released them while still editing? Last years trailer was January 30th and editing was definitely not done. Are you honestly telling me that they don't have 60 seconds of edited footage to release from a show that is supposed to premiere in 2 months?

Archived