New Season 6 Stills

Westeros

52 minutes ago, Richard Writhen said:

So you're saying it's probably some form of psychological projection. Possible ...

I think it's the way the show writers can explain what Bran sees. I mean, instead of showing only What Bran might see through his eyes, they show him so as to make show viewers aware that "the vision" is from Bran's point of view. That works better on TV. So yes, it would also be a projection in a way. and the three eyed crow might not be there, but if Bran listens to him telling him something, then he imagines he's there.

However, it could also be a dream.

The strange thing is the three eyed crow. In the only chapter from the books when Bran begins to have strong visions his teacher is not there with him when he sees things.

I put another picture of Sansa from the stills in the spoiler below, from Watchers on the Wall. I am not so convinced that it's a baby bump from pregnancy I just think it's the way that her dress looks in the other shot.(Where she looks like she is out for blood, my god that death stare.)

Spoiler

Sansa-snow.jpg

1 minute ago, Creepy Doll said:

I put another picture of Sansa from the stills in the spoiler below, from Watchers on the Wall. I am not so convinced that it's a baby bump from pregnancy I just think it's the way that her dress looks in the other shot.(Where she looks like she is out for blood, my god that death stare.)

Reveal hidden contents

Sansa-snow.jpg

assuming that sansa  is pregnant isn't that a good thing?

i mean rickon might die this season and jon might die in the end-game (even though it sounds weird). same for arya 

at least the blood line will continue she will raise him/her as a stark (if she is pregnant it will mostly be a boy)

8 minutes ago, dread wolf said:

assuming that sansa  is pregnant isn't that a good thing?

i mean rickon might die this season and jon might die in the end-game (even though it sounds weird). same for arya 

at least the blood line will continue she will raise him/her as a stark (if she is pregnant it will mostly be a boy)

Ehhh, I don't really agree that her being pregnant with Ramsay's kid is a good thing at all. In order for Sansa to have a strong claim to Winterfell through an heir, she would need a child from a proper trueborn lord, not a bastard(Ramsay) who has been legitimized/naturalized by another bastard(Tommen).

Also not to mention that it would just be horrible if it was Ramsay's kid anyway after what he did to her.

2 minutes ago, Creepy Doll said:

Ehhh, I don't really agree that her being pregnant with Ramsay's kid is a good thing at all. In order for Sansa to have a strong claim to Winterfell through an heir, she would need a child from a proper trueborn lord, not a bastard(Ramsay) who has been legitimized/naturalized by another bastard(Tommen).

Also not to mention that it would just be horrible if it was Ramsay's kid anyway after what he did to her.

if she is pregnant bro its a baby for christ's sake. its not ramsay's kid because that monster will be dead soon. iam of the  opinon that sansa will raise her baby well. and bro the starks are natural heirs of winterfell its their home when boltons are deposed and if sansa becomes queen of winterfell her baby will naturally be the heir. the north wants independence they won't care about the crown

I am most surprised by the Sansa picture, it does seem as if she has a belly.

Given that you would not normally expect to see that sort of posture on someone with her slim figure, it at least hints that pregnancy might be the case.

Edit: seeing the pics posted above it may not mean anything. It would be a strange plot twist to give away in pre-publication film still anyway, wouldn't it.

The Bran/Bloodraven pic has to be a vision, neither of them would be able to stand there. Of course I expect every single scene between them to be interesting, but it'll also be interesting how this vision sequence is presented.

Other than that nothing unexpected so far. 

I'm glad Bran's physically present in his visions. It helps keep focus on the character by showing his reaction to several events. Otherwise you risk him becoming a plot device whose only job is to show the viewers important events, with no real emotions of his own. In the books we're inside his head so we still get to read how he feels about stuff like seeing his dad alive and well. 

10 hours ago, dread wolf said:

if she is pregnant bro its a baby for christ's sake. its not ramsay's kid because that monster will be dead soon. iam of the  opinon that sansa will raise her baby well. and bro the starks are natural heirs of winterfell its their home when boltons are deposed and if sansa becomes queen of winterfell her baby will naturally be the heir. the north wants independence they won't care about the crown

:blink::wacko::angry2: No, Sansa Being pregnant with a Bolton baby might be the worst thing, of all time. Rape babies isn't exactly something anyone should be supporting.

9 minutes ago, Marcus Agrippa said:

:blink::wacko::angry2: No, Sansa Being pregnant with a Bolton baby might be the worst thing, of all time. Rape babies isn't exactly something anyone should be supporting.

whoa chill alright. blame ramsay dont blame the baby. sansa doesn't seem the type of person who would kill her own baby if she becomes pregnant

Archived