Ridonkulous question but something i ponder in my spare time

dRagonese

What would be the perfect westerosi vacation home. I personally think either Mormont hall or Riverrun. SLeeping in big papa tullys chamber looking out of the rivers on a beautiful summer morning would be pretty sweet. But also having a whole island to fish/hunt and explore also sounds like a pretty awesome summer house. What do you guys think. What would be the perfect vacation house.

4 hours ago, Ser Tristan Flowers said:

The Arbor, easily. Or the wall for a more rough experience.

The Arbor sounds good, a warm place by the sea and the best wines in SK, what else can compete with that?

It would only be fucked up if some Ironborn ruin it invading your vacation home.

If not only Westros I think I would choose the Summer Isles.

16 hours ago, The Prince Of Tatters said:

Evenfall Hall. Tarth

Good choice. Beautiful place and a what sounds like a pretty cool lord. 

From the wiki:  The island is said to be very beautiful, with its mountains and waterfalls, its high meadows and shadowed vales. It is called the Sapphire Isle for the striking blue seas in which it sits.

On 4/17/2016 at 8:01 AM, Knight Of Winter said:

WIth the culture they have, I had expected more of "Summer Isles" answers :P

lol I did not even think about that, problem is if we are living in their time STD's can kill, there is no penicillin for the clap. If we have our modern medicine then summer isles sounds like a fantastic get away, not family friendly but a good time.

On 4/16/2016 at 3:48 PM, dRagonese said:

SLeeping in big papa tullys chamber looking out of the rivers on a beautiful summer morning would be pretty sweet.

"Papa Tully's Chambers" would be like Riverrun's version of a presidential suite.

Bear Island sounds pretty perfect to me though -- I'm all about a cabin in the rugged wilderness.  Either that or the Water Gardens.

Archived