Is Jon's blood a dragon shape?

I read some post people saying his blood on snow had the form of a dragon, i though it was just bs, but thinking it again, when Davos look at it, he looks amazed in a strange way

So I took a screen let's analyze it

http://s31.postimg.org/ugw8sqj0b/Screenshot_from_Game_of_thrones_6x01_mkv.png

A= Tail

B= Left/Right Wing

C= Right/Left Wing

D= Head

E(optional)= Neck dismembered (as if cut by a sword) that/s why head is so laterally located

Maybe another hint for r+l=j even if it's just one or two second on screen,  few people could have cared about it

It looks more like a horse to me. C is the head, E is the chest at the bottom of the neck, D is the front legs, B is the kneecaps of the back two legs, and A is the tail.

Really though, if you look at an image like this long enough your brain will see something, whether it's there or not.

If anything, I'd say C & D are wings, B is a back leg, and A is the tail. I agree it does seems like it's missing a head. Maybe it's saying that a dragon head has been chopped off. Oh, and it could be a visual representation of blood of the dragon. Maybe.

A couple of posts of mine from another thread:

Rewatching the scene, it's quite clear that we're supposed to take notice of the bloodstain. We get a shot of it, then a shot of Davos staring at it, then a closeup of Davos staring at it. So, whether or not the bloodstain is supposed to resemble a dragon or anything else, D&D wanted us to notice it for some reason. I doubt it's as mundane as, gee that's a lot of blood. That said, I'm curious if there is any direct callback to it planned.

If that bloodstain is the outline of a dragon, then I suppose it could be interpreted as, blood of the dragon. And, obviously, it is, or would be, an RLJ hint.

There are a couple of enhanced pics here. In one of them I've circled the wings and placed an arrow roughly parallel with the tail.

For the record, I'm not exactly convinced there are wings or a tail, and people have been claiming to see shapes in the blood since last season's finale. It's a lot like seeing shapes in the clouds. But especially the top "wing" resembles the show version of the wing/arm appendage. It's very angular.

Davos definitely saw something in the blood.  The show went out of its way to not only show Jon in a wide-angle shot, but then spent a few seconds clearly showing Davos looking, turn away, and then looking down again.  There was a hint there that we were clearly meant to see.

I *do* think it was a dragon (only thing that makes sense, really), but I also think the show made the shape pretty poor and obtuse on purpose, that way it wouldn't be *too* obvious.  

47 minutes ago, SevasTra82 said:

Davos definitely saw something in the blood.  The show went out of its way to not only show Jon in a wide-angle shot, but then spent a few seconds clearly showing Davos looking, turn away, and then looking down again.  There was a hint there that we were clearly meant to see.

I *do* think it was a dragon (only thing that makes sense, really), but I also think the show made the shape pretty poor and obtuse on purpose, that way it wouldn't be *too* obvious.  

Yes best summary yet ! I was starting to think I was going a bit mad.

Yes,  I can see it,  sort of.  Its not clear enough that we can say its there for certain,  but I'm sure that was intentional.  

In any case,  I do think there was some significant meaning to it.  Davos Seaworth has seen dead men before.  Why does he stop and do a double-take to notice this?  Something about it clearly caught his attention. 

17 hours ago, princess_snow said:

ok ,but Davos did look twice and the second look I think was a close up of Davos looking......  

he did look something in blood, but doubt it was blood shape

blood shape is so illogical ,when targaryen dies their blood shapes dragon lol doubt it

The first time I saw this scene I thought that "C" looked like a wolf. Didn't see anything in the rest. Wasn't so sure the second time I watched it though. Remember when he died last year people thought that for a second a wolf was visiable in the blood too.

5 hours ago, blckp said:

doubt it , its unrealistic and illogical that dead mans blood shapes dragon

In real life, perhaps. However, we must remember that it is the production team (set designers, or whatever) that are responsible for making the blood stain. It is not illogical to assume that they have a specific shape in mind when putting it into the fake snow, as opposed to it just being a random bloody mess. 

I personally think it looks like a dragon too. It is not too obvious, but there is a rough outline. It also looks black/red because it has mostly dried, fitting with the Targaryen colours. I think it was hinting towards Jon's blood being special (dragons blood). 

Archived