NFL Season 2016: The Shankapotomus Is Real!

Tywin et al.

14 minutes ago, Joe Pesci said:

And was the lady playing the violin wearing a bruce 'old man beater' Miller jersey???

You know, it never ends with this team. I just read before the game that Anthony Davis decided to retire again. We just can't find rock bottom.

That said, nice little short field drive capped off by an 8 yd Carlos Hyde TD run. I'll take it.

6 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Chip!

Not gonna lie... Both sides of the ball looked better than I expected.  However, the Niners blew the doors off the Vikings week one last year.  

As I've always said, you give Jimmy "Soup" Tomsula 5 months to prepare for an opponent and they're going to be in for a world of hurt. 

It's really difficult to convey how godawful the QB play in this game is but I will try. Blaine Gabbert is 15/23 for (somehow) 68 yards and he's easily the best QB in this game.

I...can't turn away. 

23 minutes ago, briantw said:

The Rams offense is basically equivalent to the Browns defense.  Just not an NFL team.

And in the last 4 years they've invested a #1 overall pick (Goff), #2 overall pick (Robinson), #8 overall pick (Austin) and #10 overall pick (Gurley) to fix this and they have 133 yards of offense against a team many projected would be 4-12 to show for it. This effort may be so putrid Rasputin Fisher and Les Snead could finally get canned for it. 

And oh fuck is that Manhole on the field? 

1 minute ago, Jaime L said:

And in the last 4 years they've invested a #1 overall pick (Goff), #2 overall pick (Robinson), #8 overall pick (Austin) and #10 overall pick (Gurley) to fix this and they have 133 yards of offense against a team many projected would be 4-12 to show for it. This effort may be so putrid Rasputin Fisher and Les Snead may finally get canned. 

Might just take time.  Goff is a rookie who isn't even playing yet, and Austin didn't pan out.  I still think Goff will work out, but the last thing you want to do is send him out there to get murdered every night if he's not quite ready yet.  Might as well bench him and let someone you haven't invested your future in get mauled for at least a few games, or even the whole season.

5 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

And in the last 4 years they've invested a #1 overall pick (Goff), #2 overall pick (Robinson), #8 overall pick (Austin) and #10 overall pick (Gurley) to fix this and they have 133 yards of offense against a team many projected would be 4-12 to show for it. This effort may be so putrid Rasputin Fisher and Les Snead may finally get canned. 

And oh fuck is that Manhole on the field? 

:lmao: 

Archived