NCAA Basketball 2017: In the March of Madness

Ded As Ned

4 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Is there a way to look up where you finished? I went to the old link, but as expected it's dead. I know I got 41/63 games correct and picked the champion, but I can't see my placement. 

They must reset the data every year... it was still there last week when I set it up but now seems like it's gone.

I thought Davidson was going to take it down to the wire, but UK pulled it out!  

For some reason... that quote was stuck in my reply pane and couldn’t get it out of there!

Lets go Buffalo!  C’mon Fightin’ Fezs!!!  20 more good minutes!!!

30 years.

1074 games.

Thats how long it’s been since UK played a game without hitting a three.  I never thought I’d see the streak end, and definitely didn’t think it would happen in a win.

39 minutes ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

Yeah, Rob Gray can ball. 

12 for 12.

10/12 here so far. Among the group I'm playing with there are a whole bunch who are 11/12 so far, and one that's perfect.

Michigan had a rough start but hopefully they'll get themselves together in a hurry. Florida looked like they weren't even going to let St. Bonaventure into the game at first, but that's suddenly turned into an actual contest over there.

8 minutes ago, Rhom said:

For some reason... that quote was stuck in my reply pane and couldn’t get it out of there!

You just wanted to share more shirtless Bill Walton.

The refs in Alabama- VaTech are horrendous. 

3 minutes ago, RedEyedGhost said:

You just wanted to share more shirtless Bill Walton.

The refs in Alabama- VaTech are horrendous. 

The world needs more sharp analysis on what it takes to be a champion.

Triple post incoming...

Just so everyone knows:

1958 - National Champion UK Wildcats

1978 - National Champion UK Wildcats

1998 - National Champion UK Wildcats

2018 - ???

Quadruple post incoming!

Kentucky Sports Radio host Matt Jones has a “Rule of 71” that says the first team to hit 71 points will (almost) always win the game.

The score in this game just hit 72-58 Buffalo

12 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Quadruple post incoming!

Kentucky Sports Radio host Matt Jones has a “Rule of 71” that says the first team to hit 71 points will (almost) always win the game.

The score in this game just hit 72-58 Buffalo

Well, my perfect streak was nice to have while it lasted.

Also, let me throw this out there:

Not counting the Billy Gillispie years (which didn’t happen), Kentucky is now 24-0 in the First Round of the NCAA Tournament since 1992.

Man, I really wanted to pick Buffalo but I thought Arizona could make it through 1 game before Kentucky knocked them out. Congrats Buffalo.

I've had a bad feeling all night that Virginia Tech wouldn't be able to lock it down against Alabama, but it sucks knowing the officials more or less put the game into Alabama's hands.

Fuck yeah, BUFFALO!!

Told y'all they could win this one! Even I didn't expect a blowout ending with us emptying out the bench though. Feels good. Feels real good. First NCAA tournament win ever!

UB!!

Just now, Fez said:

Fuck yeah, BUFFALO!!

Told y'all they could win this one! Even I didn't expect a blowout ending with us emptying out the bench though. Feels good. Feels real good. First NCAA tournament win ever!

UB!!

:thumbsup: 

Damn shame your run has to end Saturday. :box: 

I think I had Arizona to the Final Four, so my bracket is officially fucked.  Although, I really couldn't care less, because Sean Miller.  Never liked the dude, never will.

21 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Also, let me throw this out there:

Not counting the Billy Gillispie years (which didn’t happen), Kentucky is now 24-0 in the First Round of the NCAA Tournament since 1992.

Seriously Rhom?  That don't mean shit if you've missed the tournament twice in the timeframe.  

Archived