Whats the most unintentionaly funny moment to you?

The moment I pieced together the hypocrisy of Cersei's marriage.

So, let me get this straight. Cersei has a grudge against Robert for whispering Lyanna the night they consummated their marriage and because of his whoring. Then in ADWD, she says that she fucked Jaime the morning of her wedding.

I just couldn't contain how deliciously ironic and hypocritical it all was. Cersei is truly an insane cunt. Bravo, GRRM. Bravo.

The moment I pieced together the hypocrisy of Cersei's marriage.

So, let me get this straight. Cersei has a grudge against Robert for whispering Lyanna the night they consummated their marriage and because of his whoring. Then in ADWD, she says that she fucked Jaime the morning of her wedding.

I just couldn't contain how deliciously ironic and hypocritical it all was. Cersei is truly an insane cunt. Bravo, GRRM. Bravo.

Many moons ago I entered into a heated discussion with parties who defended Cersei's pre-wedding brother-bang on the grounds that it was her way of saying goodbye to all that. Yarite.

Roose's (almost) rape regrets. Talk about awkward for Ramsay.

:agree:

The fact that he complains that Ramsay's mother was barely worth the rape...I just had to put the book down and laugh, it's just so Roose Bolton.

I just remembered another one... after Daenerys & Drogo's wedding night, where all Drogo said was "No" (already reminding me of Mutiny on the Bounty - "No, no, Fletcher"...), in the next chapter the first words out of Robert's mouth were "No, no, no!". I didn't know whether to laugh or to feel sick... ended up a little bit of both.

Jon's chapter of how he kept moving his sleeping bag away from Ygritte and how she kept following him and how he had to use a Ghost to keep her away from him. I laughed and laughed at this picturing Jon setting up camp looking for Ygritte and she just pops up all of a sudden trying to get some from him and he using Ghost to keep her away

Archived