davos seaworth

MadFox

What do you think will happen to him by the end of the books?

I think he will surprise everyone, and become a loyal add to Rick or Bran Stark (who ever holds the North). I also think he might be given more land in the North. Maybe the Dreadfort if all the Boltons are dead.

Or else i will send GRRM hatemail. :P

You'd be one of thousands, I presume :)

Either way, I think he'll live. If he's not serving Stannis as Hand of the King in King's Landing by the end, I can see him being one of Lady Shireen (LP of the Stormands) Bannermen.

Davos Seaworth is, in my opinion, the most admirable and honest man in the series. He truly puts his own wants behind the wants of other people while at the same time acting logically and realistically (looking at you, Brienne).

I think he'll have the option of bailing on his duties to return to his family, but he won't and the story will take him to either destruction or prosperity, of which I hope for the latter.

ICAM, I think he is the most honorable, while still logical person. I do hope he lives. I'm hoping he finds Rickon and Osha and...well I don't know what'll happen there LOL, but I hope hr's able to live while still making an impact on events.

It would be pretty awesome if he ended up serving a Stark or Jon if/when Stannis meets his demise.

Of course very few characters are safe, but Davos isn't a major player and his death will only hurt the story IMO.

If Stannis dies, Davos is going to the side of the Starks. I have no doubt about it. Hell, I think he would probably want to even if Stannis didn't die, but his loyalty would not allow that.

Either way, I think Davos Seaworth will play THE key role in getting Winterfell under the control of the Starks again. And if he survives, to the end of the story, I expect to see him return to his family, but much wealthier. He is a character who has always done what he can to better his family. And by the end of this story he will have succeeded in that regard.

If Stannis dies, Davos is going to the side of the Starks. I have no doubt about it. Hell, I think he would probably want to even if Stannis didn't die, but his loyalty would not allow that.

Either way, I think Davos Seaworth will play THE key role in getting Winterfell under the control of the Starks again. And if he survives, to the end of the story, I expect to see him stay in the North.

If Stannis dies and Shireen is alive, he'd choose her before the Starks.

And when all is said and done and if Davos is still alive, he will for sure return to his family in the Stormlands.

I think he'll live, always remembering Stannis (who won't survive) as the true, lawful king when others have long forgotten him. I suspect he'll return to his family, recognising he has a duty of husband and father to play after years of duty to his king.

Archived