Confessions (reborn!) 5.0

RenlyIsNotRight

I confess, I can explain this and make it all ok. But this isnt the place, so I wont, there's always next time though. See you in the next stannis thread.

I confess I really want to know *searches for an appropriate Stannis thread to necro*

I confess I never saw what the big deal about Stannis using shadow babies was in place of conventional weaponry.

I confess it wasn't so much the modus operandi (though shadow babies are creeeeeepy) so much as the assassination aspect of it that bothered me.

And now I sound like Ned/Zuko with my "HONOR HONOR HONOR" fml

Sorry if I was unclear~

It's cool. I'm both really tired and dense.

To keep this post relevant, I will not stop making fun of Darkstar no matter what he does or says.

I picture the Sand Snakes in costumes for some reason. One has the green outfit, one the pink, and so on. Power rangers style.

Plus his house sigil is an onion.

I confess that I would like Stannis if he didn't kill Renly via shadowbby - I wouldn't even have cared if he killed Renly in battle, it is solely the via shadowbby part that really really bothers me. You don't murder your little brother and, if you must murder him, that's not how you do it. I'm also vaguely bothered by the fact that Melisandre's blood magic thing might be partially responsible for the RW.

That last one is the clincher. An onion. <3

As for the Stannis thing, yeah its dubious but i can see why he did it. He dodged the kinslaying bullet on a technicality. No one can seem to outright prove that Stannis killed Renly. Of course Stannis and his crew know and admit it but in-universe as far as the politics of such, yeah.

I confess that I think Arthur Dayne isn't honorable as he abandoned his king and because he attempted to kill completely innocent Ned when the latter came to the Tower of Joy in hopes of rescuing his sister.

I think this is what makes Ser Arthur flawed. He seems like a typical knight in shining armor and everyone thinks hes awesome, but in reality, he did what he did because Rhaegar ordered it. (and thats where his loyalties truly lie, instead of the king's)

I confess that I wouldn't mind if Ser Barristan dies - I would be sad but it would make too much sense

I confess that that ToJ scene never made sense to me and always reminds me of FF battle sequences where all the heroes and villains line up facing each other doing the "bounce bounce all ready for battle" animation while epic music plays and that it plays out exactly like one in my head

If Barristan makes it out alive of Meereen, ill eat my hat.

Also holy crap, i lol'd. Howland kicks Arthur's ass and you hear the Final Fantasy victory chime!

I confess while I am almost positive it will not happen that I think if Dany ends up arriving at Westeros all Mad Queen like and then just proceeds to cause indiscriminate carnage to the South before being defeated that would retroactively make me enjoy her previous chapters much more.

I confess that it bothers me that no one in Westeros except Varys and Littlefinger knew anything about Dany from AGOT until ADWD.

I confess that this bothers me as well. Its like when in the show, Joff shows concern about Dany, my mouth dropped and was like "wtf Joff, since when did you get a hold of the Smart Ball?" The fact that everyone either doesnt know about it or dismisses Dany entirely makes me go "da hell.." Cuz really, shes a really big threat.

I confess while I am almost positive it will not happen that I think if Dany ends up arriving at Westeros all Mad Queen like and then just proceeds to cause indiscriminate carnage to the South before being defeated that would retroactively make me enjoy her previous chapters much more.

:cheers:

I confess I think it is weird and awkward how Lyanna was slowly dying away in the TOJ.

I also confess that I think the majority of Westeros are idiots who are willing to believe anything that they hear. But then again maybe we have modern day cynicism that makes us not believe everything that we hear.

I confess that this bothers me as well. Its like when in the show, Joff shows concern about Dany, my mouth dropped and was like "wtf Joff, since when did you get a hold of the Smart Ball?" The fact that everyone either doesnt know about it or dismisses Dany entirely makes me go "da hell.." Cuz really, shes a really big threat.

I know, when I watched that episode I was like, well show!Joffrey's not the idiot that book Joffrey was, at least lol. It bothered me much more in AFFC because Cersei had so many chances to hear about her and her dragons, and each time she would just dismiss them. Stupid Cersei.

I confess that I'm a hypocrite because if I didn't think that Robert' Rebellion didn't put such corrupt people at court I would say that Robert was a okay king who gave the realm 15yrs of peace. But Robert was a shitty King and his reign did cause TWoT5Ks

Sam annoys me

I still think the Targaryens were better rulers than the Baratheons

I irrationally blame Cersi and Jamie for Joffery's psych because if they never breed than we wouldn't have had a psycho as king

I really want to know that little girl's fate Weasel who ran off from Arya, it makes me sad to think about

I like Robert Arryn and hope he doesn't die

I know, when I watched that episode I was like, well show!Joffrey's not the idiot that book Joffrey was, at least lol. It bothered me much more in AFFC because Cersei had so many chances to hear about her and her dragons, and each time she would just dismiss them. Stupid Cersei.

Too be fair though, reports of living dragons are the equivalent of Bigfoot sightings for Westeros. Something that happens once in a while, but no one really takes seriously.

I confess, I really really love Stannis Baratheon a whole lot. And I think everyone else should too, because hes really great.

Somehow i think everyone figured that out a long time ago. :P

But seriously, what's with you photoshopping your face onto everything Stannis related?

I confess, I really really love Stannis Baratheon a whole lot. And I think everyone else should too, because hes really great.

I confess I'm still waiting for the shadow baby/little brother murdering rationalization you promised me :P

I confess I necro'd a Stannis thread just for that.

I confess that I can't not read Dany's second husband's name as "Hizdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhrrrrrreeee" in my head.

I confess that Ned Stark is the only Stark I cared about. I like Jon but I put him in a different category for being a Snow.

I confess that I don't dislike the Ironborn as much as I thought I did.

Archived