Confessions (reborn!) 5.0

RenlyIsNotRight

I confess I hate it when the show add some pointless nude scenes (Mel/Gendry).

Yeah, I confess, the leech on gendrys manhood(lol) was not only traumatizing but really unnecessary.

I confess I don't see why people rag on House Tully for being stupid when attempting to uplift House Stark. In how Hoster, Brynden, and Catelyn are smarter then everyone in the older Stark generation of Rickard, Brandon, Ned, Lyanna, and Benjen.

I confess I'd rather have Cersei and Jaime survive than Jon or Arya :leaving:

I confess that after this confession we got big issues. I kid, I kid

I also confess that if any more Starks die I want the Others to take over Westeros and the Long Night or whatever to reign forever

I confess that I liked Janos Slynt and was sorry to see him killed. I'll also confess that on my first reading of the series I was convinced Jaqen was Syrio but did not have the slightest inkling of R+L=J. Finally, I'll confess that I'd be glad if Walder and the boys end up killing Lady Stoneheart.

I confess I REALLY want to know who/what fathered Alysane Mormonts kids.

I confess that one of my favorite theories is that Tormund is the father of all of Maege Mormont's daughters.

I confess that Talisa was a pointless show creation that really makes no sense and incorrectly makes most of the highborn women in Westeros look like fools.

Agree.

I confess I REALLY want to know who/what fathered Alysane Mormonts kids.

Bears.

Clinging stubbornly to the idea that Mormont women are bear skin changers.

I confess that sometimes, I forget that Rickon exists.

I confess that Talisa was a pointless show creation that really makes no sense and incorrectly makes most of the highborn women in Westeros look like fools.

:bowdown:

I agree, except you're forgetting that Talisa was from Essos, not Westeros. You know because she had to point out on how Westerosi custom are foreign to her in every. single. fucking. scene. she. was. in.

I agree, except you're forgetting that Talisa was from Essos, not Westeros. You know because she had to point out on how Westerosi custom are foreign to her in every. fucking. scene. she. was. in.

Also, how she didn't even know where Winterfell was located. I am just sooooooo glad that they focused so much attention on her and not on Catelyn and the wonderful Michelle Fairley.

I confess that I find Michelle Fairley to be the second most attractive woman on the show.

I confess that if Hodor died that I might find it hard to carry on with the books.

Hodor will survive. It is known.

Talisa is Volantine which she is very quick to point out.

Also, how she didn't even know where Winterfell was located. I am just sooooooo glad that they focused so much attention on her and not on Catelyn and the wonderful Michelle Fairly.

I'm sour that Michelle didn't get an Emmy nod. She really deserved it for the Red Wedding episode alone. What's worse, she got snubbed by Emilia fucking Clarke. The only actress on that show worse than Emilia is maybe Shae.

I'm sour that Michelle didn't get an Emmy nod. She really deserved it for the Red Wedding episode alone. What's worse, she got snubbed by Emilia fucking Clarke. The only actress on that show worse than Emilia is maybe Shae.

IIRC, someone did a listing of dialogue and Shae supposedly got more lines then Catelyn in season 3.

Archived