Favourite Greyjoy, least favourite?

Knife Chase

Who is your favourite of these salty pirates? The strong but thick headed macho man Victarian? The sneaky evil badass Euron? The well intentioned blind profit Aeron? The old king Balon? The tomboy fighter Asha? Or the character who has been through some of the highest highs and lowest lows in the series; Theon?

I know a lot of people hate these guys.... But in FFC they're some of my favourite parts. As well as the brief apearance in Dance. Personally, Victarian is my favourite. His story is so entertaining I find. Him, Euron and Theon are in my top ten characters easily.

Least favourite... Hmmm. Even though she's cool, Asha chapters bore me. Even Aeron I find pleasant in his own weird way.

How about you?

Theon Greyjoy is my favourite. He may have been an ass in ACOK but what the Bastard of Bolton did to him, and him risking his life to save Jeyne Poole, he's easily my favourite Greyjoy.

My least favourite is Damphair. His chapters I'm AFFC were more boring than Brienne's.

There's only one Greyjoy who's gonna wield a Valyrian steel axe while riding a giant kraken as he grabs a dragon by the neck and uses it as a flamethrower. Victarion is of course my favorite.

For least favorite, Aeron was one morose mofo in AFFC, but once he raises the Iron Islands in rebellion to support Victarion, he will be much redeemed in my eyes. Balon though, he combines Victarion's intellect with Theon tactical skills, with a little bit of Euron's batshit and Aeron's dependency on a mythical deity to make his ridiculous plans work.

Archived