The Greatjon

jordanmp16

I think Jaimie demanded that the Freys turn over all of their hostages.

I can't think of any situation in which he is free and doesn't spend all his time killing Freys.

He's probably killed a few while in captivity if I had to guess.

Dudes a beast.

If he does get out of the Twins whole or even close to whole he's going straight to Jon. But it'll be interesting to see what he does when he learns that Theon did not murder Bran and Rickon. If the Umber sigil is a red herring that'd be a shame. He was one of my favorite secondary characters.

I might be in the minority here, but I think the Greatjon is a moron. He'd be outraged (as well he should be), but the Northerners aren't going to get their revenge through brutish force and raw anger, which is what I think he brings to the table.

His return would help the northern cause though. He'd unify the Umbers against the Boltons. But, if he wants the Starks restored, he should sit back and watch the brains (Wyman Manderly) undergo his plots.

Is the Greatjon the giant Sansa slays?

No, pretty sure that was when she tore up Sweet Robins doll that was attacking her snow castle.

He even said something like, "Trump trump, I'm a giant come to smash your castle!" then she tore it to pieces.

Archived