TTTNE #407: Here Be Dragons

KiDisaster

Congrats on the win KiD!

And because everyone was so busy with the race, let me reshare my statement from #937

you can choose to taken what i said whatever way you like but I'm sure you know and understand that what you said is NOT what i meant .

you can choose to taken what i said whatever way you like but I'm sure you know and understand that what you said is NOT what i meant .

Now now potato, let's not get riled up over something like this, and turn TTTNE into just another Gen Chat.

Zar, could you look into mafia board to help Monday?

Congratulations for the winner of the new thread also :ninja:

Ah hah, a wild Shadow appears! :ninja:

Now now potato, let's not get rowled up over something like this, and turn TTTNE into just another Gen Chat.

i have no desire to do that :)

but you'd think people would try to understand other people or at least ask if they don't understand their statements ,instead of just firing the old "you sexist bastard" machine :dunno:

Congrats on the win KiD!

And because everyone was so busy with the race, let me reshare my statement from #937

Bex, I'm afraid you and I find ourselves on the old side of a generational divide.

I guess we don't talk about this here, so I'll pm you.

i have no desire to do that :)

but you'd think people would try to understand other people or at least ask if they don't understand their statements ,instead of just firing the old "you sexist bastard" machine :dunno:

Oh well, there's not much we can do about it. Better to just ignore it and move on.

MP, you made a blanket statement regarding a topic and recant only because you were called out for it. I got exactly what you meant the first time. And nobody called you a sexist bastard.

Wally and Atropis, I appreciate y'all clarifying yourselves.

Again, y'all have a great holiday season.

MP, you made a blanket statement regarding a topic and recant only because you were called out for it. I got exactly what you meant the first time.

Wally and Atropis, I appreciate y'all clarifying yourselves.

Again, y'all have a great holiday season.

of course you did :)

Now.

Hopefully THAT topic is laid to rest here in spamland (at least for the nonce).

Question.

I was told by my resident expert (22 y.o. daughter/chickie) that my phone battery runs down faster because it's so "old".

It's 2.

She says "itrw" - meaning not me - people buy new phones every six months . . . :eek:

That can't be true, can it???!

Now.

Hopefully THAT topic is laid to rest here in spamland (at least for the nonce).

Question.

I was told by my resident expert (22 y.o. daughter/chickie) that my phone battery runs down faster because it's so "old".

It's 2.

She says "itrw" - meaning not me - people buy new phones every six months . . . :eek:

it's just a fashion statement really , the practical use ends at gps

The life of the rich and the beautiful. (I can't change my phone every six months... i mean I wish I could! Alahs, I'm stuck with my dear good loved iPhone 5 for a while (maybe until iPhone 6 is launched, I'm skipping iPhone 5s thank you).

The life of the rich and the beautiful. (I can't change my phone every six months... i mean I wish I could! Alahs, I'm stuck with my dear good loved iPhone 5 for a while (maybe until iPhone 6 is launched, I'm skipping iPhone 5s thank you).

I only use mine for calls. No internet or anything, though I see the attraction. I would never get off the net if i had one of those - and my monthly bill would be $400 instead of $60.

So, no practical reason to dump a phone - not burned up or anything?

What about getting "the cool new app" and all that.

well, that cool new app is usually a silly game :p or an image editor

so no not really , I've had my note II for a long time and don't feel like changing it unless some real substantial features are in the new model and not just a re skin

well, that cool new app is usually a silly game :P or an image editor

so no not really , I've had my note II for a long time and don't feel like changing it unless some real substantial features are in the new model and not just a re skin

Thanks, that helps.

So how long do you go before you start worrying about the battery not holding charge?

Thanks, that helps.

So how long do you go before you start worrying about the battery not holding charge?

it's a rule of mine to change the battery every 2 years (including laptop .etc) but the realistic age would be a few months after that

Archived