TTTNE #407: Here Be Dragons

KiDisaster

It really depends, HC. Are you one of those who leaves their phone to charge overnight? (and you can probably find your battery for cheap online if it's not an iPhone?)

It's whatever cheap AT&T was pushing - "Pantech" it says.

Yeah, I should call the phone store and see if they can change it for me.

I rarely leave it plugged in overnight. Just till the light turns green mostly.

I'm almost top 10 in GoT QuizUp! #PointlessAchievements

Have you tried the "name this animal" one? I'm liking that one :) I got my ass handed to me in the actual knowledge categories. Remind me again how I manage to be an INTJ?

Congrats Kid :cheers:

And HC that race we experienced together was epic in that I was posting to just be a smarty pants and won by some miraculous default. I'm not one for winning things and prefer the background so the irony was hilarious and gave me a good chuckle :lol: that's what I get for being a smarty pants.

So tonight has been challenging. Little O has been on a rampage lately. He's an angel for everyone else and then goes all :devil: with us. Sigh. Why isn't there a manual for parenting the strong willed child?

You know, I've been missing Eira posting here. I miss the Stache :)

Hmmm, what else.... Let's see.... Let's see.... Only 22 days left :D

Lady O...I was thinking the same thing. Its been a while since Eira has been here.

Umm...there is a manual for that and I sent a letter to Amazon stating that I was making no new purchases from them until they removed it.

Just take a deep breath and remember...they don't stay babies forever. Eventually, they grow up enough for you to enjoy them until they think that they are adults (at least that is what I keep telling myself about these new nurses that they keep sending me:p )

Congrats again KiD! How soon until finals?

JUANVITO!

Thanks guys :)

@Bex: I only have one actual final and that's next Tuesday. I have a presentation due tomorrow, a research paper and presentation due on Thursday and a take-home exam due the same day as my final and then I'm done. The next two days are gonna be rough, then I have the weekend to do the take home test (which is easy) and study for the final. Then I'm done :)

Time to watch some QI before bed.

Lady O...I was thinking the same thing. Its been a while since Eira has been here.

Umm...there is a manual for that and I sent a letter to Amazon stating that I was making no new purchases from them until they removed it.

Just take a deep breath and remember...they don't stay babies forever. Eventually, they grow up enough for you to enjoy them until they think that they are adults (at least that is what I keep telling myself about these new nurses that they keep sending me:p )

Congrats again KiD! How soon until finals?

JUANVITO!

Are you referring to that awful manual on how to beat your children into submission? I read that thread and nearly cried.

Are you referring to that awful manual on how to beat your children into submission? I read that thread and nearly cried.

where do you guys find that crap :wideeyed: and good morning :D

bex i hope i made my view clear to you :)

where do you guys find that crap :wideeyed: and good morning :D

bex i hope i made my view clear to you :)

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/99877-couple-convicted-of-murdering-child-after-following-parenting-book-advice/

warning: it will most likely disturb you. It was hard for me to read :(

this is disgusting , i feel the urge to tear of the authors' arms and beat them to death with them and then burn the publishers house for approving of this

TOO MUCH SPAM....more than 6 pages in just one night!!! Good lord!. :lol:

honeyed chicken, on 04 Dec 2013 - 05:25 AM, said:snapback.png

Glad the new phone is making you happy.

Very proud of you wanting to vote. I will always vote when the opportunity presents itself. Makes it harder for anyone to take that right away and claim nobody uses it anyway.

Thanks HC. :)

Yes I did cast my vote today, it felt very nice. :)

Nothing more to say right now. :)

I posted it in the older thread not realizing that a new one has opened. That makes it around 10 pages. :shocked:

Congrats on the win KiD. :cheers:

Congratulations on the win, KiD! :cheers:

And thank you all again, for the supportive words in thread and PM. I really appreciate it, and my daughter does, too.

Much love and hugs to you all. :grouphug: :love: and some :kiss: too.

I'm heading off to bed now.

*sets our a magical pot of coffee that is always fresh brewed*

Archived