TTTNE #407: Here Be Dragons

KiDisaster

Him, Visenya and Daena, the others I'm meh about.

Read The Princess and the Queen and you might just find some new favourites. Seems that the Targaryen ladies of old were all fire and blood, too. :D

Hi everyone. Thought I'd pop by and say hello.

Hello. :)

Hi there to those I haven't met. :kiss:. I'm super boring these days. Just trying to get everything done before #3! And I read "National Dice Day" as "National Nice Day".

I wonder what would being Nationally nice entitle :lol:

Hi.

:grouphug:

Bye.

:leaving:

Why are you leaving so swiftly?

Hi there to those I haven't met. :kiss:. I'm super boring these days. Just trying to get everything done before #3! And I read "National Dice Day" as "National Nice Day".

Hello there :)

I read it like that too, :lol:

Is this normal? Shouldn't you go see a doctor?

I guess. The doctor said I would have sore muscles. But I'm running a 102 degree fever. That can't be normal. I will call but they rarely answer. Looks like I will be using sick time tomorrow. Booooo.

Happy Dice Day!!

Welcome back Zabzie :)

Give me the strength today, lol. Where is Heman when I need him :p

Please Please Please Please don't talk anything about The Princess and The Queen. I've ordered my book and it has yet to arrive.

Alright then, I'll say no more.

Can we also have World Sarcasm day?

I guess. The doctor said I would have sore muscles. But I'm running a 102 degree fever. That can't be normal. I will call but they rarely answer. Looks like I will be using sick time tomorrow. Booooo.

I hope you get better soon. :)

Oh and happy Nice/Dice day. I'm a little confused as to which is the one we're congratulating each other about. :D

Not for LT though. You have a nice Dice day, M'lord. :D

Monster post...

happy birthday moon of my life your cake might be a bit late i'm afraid my love

ya , too hungry too sleep and too sleepy to eat

oh, well enough

i want to do unspeakable things to these "pearl" people .

we did have a torture course in military school. and the objectives described in the summery of this book matches the objectives of the course

Thank you, my sun-and-stars *.* :kiss: A cake is welcome anytime.

well enough... but not great enough? :leer:

You had a torture course at military school... Did you at least have a psychology course at military school too?

@RBeeeeee: Happy birthday! May the best of your wishes be the least of what you get! You should bake a TTTNE cake. If you need help, your sun-and-stars has proved to be quite the cook!

Today my new Targaryen t-shirt arrived and this new TTTNE is Targ-themed. Coincidence?
I'm already wearing it!

Thank you Atropis! Oh yeah, my sun-and-stars has proved to be a Greek Russian god of baking if his cakes taste only half as good as they look.

thumbsup for Targaryen T-Shirt, I'm just about to order a Targaryen phone case. Love this Targ theme here.

Oh, I see I missed something.

Happy birthday, Rhaenys! I wish you all the best. =o)

Vielen Dank, L_T! O_O

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHAENYSBALERION!!!!!!

Happy Birthday RB

Good choice. In fact, all of the Elderling-world series are great. I'm sure the Bear will back me up on that statement.

Hello, Spammers! Congratulations, KiD!

And Happy Birthday, Rhaenys!

Thank you so much, honeyed chicken, AK and Nog!

and now Ukraine is boiling why wouldn't my kin just stop fighting

I'm sorry to hear that :(

Meh, I missed the race. Congrats Kidisaster

And Congratulations to Rhaenys

Good morning thread.

Happy birthday Rhaenys

Today and tomorrow will be stressful days. Can't wait for the weekend.

Thanks, guys! *hands a [_]P of Targ tea for KiD so he'll survive the stressful days*

Happy birthday Rhaenys!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RB !!!!

HC - I will definitely look into those books. Thanks for all the info, it certainly helps. I try my best as a mom but I know I fail at times. And I know that happens too. Parenting is hard.

The arm in which I got my vaccine is so sore I can barely move it. It kept me up all night long

Thank you so much, ladies! Lady O, you actually sound like a great mom. Hope your arms gets better soon!

Happy birthday Rhaenys have a great day

Happy Birthday Rhaenys!

I'm making a separate post for my next comment because these should be independent.

Thanks you, Zar and Mark Antony!

Good morning everyone!

Happy birthday Rhaenys!!!!!!

I hope you have a lovely day and celebrate all week.

Happy birthday Rhaenys

Thank you, ladies!

After I've monster quoted everybody (I hope) I just want to say a big thank you once more to all of you for thinking of me, I love you guys, you are all so amazing and I'm so happy and honored to know you all! It was just so sweet to come to TTTNE to see all the birthday wishes! :grouphug: :kiss: The dragon cake was absolutely amazing too!

About this day...

I'm peacefully putting on some make-up in the morning when the boiler cracks and water scarcely runs from the taps from then on. Great. I had to go, so I just decided I'd get a repairman in the afternoon. BUT luckily the water is back to normal now, there's hot water too, so I'm not calling a repairman for now, don't feel like spending $100-200 on nothing.

Then I had a fancy-pantsy michelin star lunch with my father. Checked in to the faculty to speak with my ex-consultant, met up with my best friend and did some Christmas shopping for family. My mother sent a totally moving text too, about how proud she is of me and what a great person I am and all, it almost teared me up. And my grandma's sister called too, she was so sweet, asked how I was and told me all about her recent heart catheter thing that made her arithmia go away. :lol: And now I'm back to the stupid html task.

Hope you're all well!

I wonder what would being Nationally nice entitle :lol:

Why are you leaving so swiftly?

Just feeling a little tired today. Should avoid unnecessary detours during weekdays I suppose. :(

@RB : This was supposed to be your day, you were supposed to feel special. Glad it did work out that way. :grouphug:

Well guys early to bed, early to rise, you know the rest...

Good night then. And spam less. :whip: :lol: :grouphug:

Happy birthday Rhaenys :cheers:

Just got home, horrible day. Had to take my father to the hospital early in the morning, we've spent the whole day there. He is home now. I'm exhausted.

Closed my Laptop, no time so log out, so I was online all day :mellow:

Hope everything is OK with both dads L_T and Winter.

World Sarcasm Day, Nog? :lol: I can see the Hallmark cards now :lmao:

Night AK!

Hi Zabzie!

Happy Bday RB.

But Zar, I want to spoil you :devil:

Bing is stalking us again :leaving:

Read The Princess and the Queen and you might just find some new favourites. Seems that the Targaryen ladies of old were all fire and blood, too. :D

See I've noticed this too, Targaryens are always cooler when their female, maybe its genetics :P.

Archived