TTTNE #407: Here Be Dragons

KiDisaster

I met with two friends, one from the faculty and one from the dance school, that I have not seen in a long time. I had a lot of fun.

I read Kafka for the faculty. I REALLY dislike Kafka. :ack:

Engel ... I have no idea which Engel you mean, this means "angel" in German and Engel des Vergessens means Angel of Forgetting or something similar. I would guess that book is not even translated into English (at least a quick google search implies nothing like that), it is only translated into Slovene according to my information (I am reading it in German original though). It is a good book, I like it.

That sounds great, Buck!

I like Kafka. I used to read a lot of Kafka in my art-obsessed 15-year-old era.

Indeed. I do that way too rarely.

I need somebody to jump in for the pictionary. Volunteers?

Would that I could, lady flower :P It's a shame players can't volunteer...logical and all, but still :(

That sounds great, Buck!

I like Kafka. I used to read a lot of Kafka in my art-obsessed 15-year-old era.

Would that I could, lady flower :P It's a shame players can't volunteer...logical and all, but still :(

Ehhh, I started hating Kafka the first time I had to read it. Maybe I do not hate his literature as much now, but I still cannot see what there is actually to enjoy. Way too dark and creepy and weird for me.

And, no, you cannot play as two players, kind of trumps the point. ;)

It is known that this is the best bike: http://www.begbicycles.com/up/product/1269186532.jpg ;)

It is actually this. Except with black rack and basket being added

However, I am extremely flattered that you'd put me on a Ducati. Good taste ma'am. Even though that one is WAY too big for me. You might find me on this instead.

It is actually this. Except with black rack and basket being added

However, I am extremely flattered that you'd put me on a Ducati. Good taste ma'am. Even though that one is WAY too big for me. You might find me on this instead.

Your new bike is cool, I've given up on cycling for the moment I got knocked off a few times :(, and wouldn't we all want to be on a Ducati given the choice? :P.

Lies!!, it doesn't have the wicker basket on the front, if it did then it's hard to fault your logic :P.

You are right about that, my mistake.

I actually have a similar one (with the basket!), of light blue colour.

Ehhh, I started hating Kafka the first time I had to read it. Maybe I do not hate his literature as much now, but I still cannot see what there is actually to enjoy. Way too dark and creepy and weird for me.

And, no, you cannot play as two players, kind of trumps the point. ;)

It is known that this is the best bike: http://www.begbicycles.com/up/product/1269186532.jpg ;)

Yup, I know :lol: Maybe I won't do next pictionary only so I can try out volunteering for helping out too xD

Hello, Shadow, how are you?

My very long multiquote post got deleted. :crying:

Long story short. :(

@HC: There is no excuse for hiding your birthday. Two words - Not Acceptable. :tantrum:

As for the thread TTTNE, I think we must thank the old posters - LAny and Zar especially, for maintaining this thread so pleasant to visit everyday for a long time. Cheers!! :cheers:

@Nero: Is the storm serious? Are you living close to the coast? :(

@ Darth Arya Nice to see your teeth are all fine. I myself think dental problems are the hardest to deal with. :lol:

@Zar: Nice news on Lady O. Glad to find out she is alright. :)

Hello everyone - Buck, Winter, RB, Shadow, Lily. And if anyone else is also here. :grouphug:

The only thing that could make it more awesome would be an excitable cute little dog to sit in the basket :D.

Bah! The dog can run along. :P

I want to have a German shepherd anyway, and those do not fit into the basket. :D

Yup, I know :lol: Maybe I won't do next pictionary only so I can try out volunteering for helping out too xD

Well, you never know IF there will be replacements needed. You can volunteer as a replacement and end up doing nothing because the regular players were all behaving and sent everything on time. This is much easier for the host, obviously. :)

Happy birthday HC! :cheers:

@AK: It's nothing like the Phillipines, but it is worthy of note. It's named Bodil, which is a strange name for a storm.. I have not yet seen the news, so I don't know how worse it is.

Stay safe! My parents are in Malmo and their apartment is on the sixth floor facing the sound. I'm a bit worried but hopefully they decided not to stay in there tongiht.

Archived