TTTNE #407: Here Be Dragons

KiDisaster

Stop saying that, I also feel myself old! :crying:

But would you be allowed to say anything non-sarcastically on that day? :idea:

Nah, TONIII-IIIII-I-I-IIIGHT WEEEE ARE YOUNG!

:lmao:

It always amuses me when people say they are old and I have kids older than them

:blushing: I know it's stupid :D

Happy Birthday RB! WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Lily! :grouphug:

Twenty-one...I'm sure she is out having the time of her life Hopefully, in a safe manner. Happy B-day again Rhaenys.

Thanks again!

I wonder if she's out enjoying her birthday?, 21 congrats

I have the dentist tomorrow .

Sorry about the dentist. :(

Anyways, no, I'm home. There won't be celebrating will Saturday night. People have work and school, and I myself just finished a last minute assignment. So there's no setting the world on fire for now. But wait till the weekend :devil:

Oh, and Darth Arya, your avatar is FREAKING AMAZING :commie:

The lunch sounds great and a neat way to celebrate with your dad. Did you enjoy it?

Yep, it was pretty nice. My father was really nice too. We don't see each other very often but lately there's been some minor improvement on in our relationship, so it was great to work more on that. And the whole thing was pretty thoughtful, he planned his whole day around my birthday lunch, had all his co-workers run after my birthday present for three days (which may sound as ridiculous, but if one knows my father, it's actually quite touching). It was nice :)

Oh my god... I finally finished this crap... And it's not even that terrible. Now I could swear that I'll never leave anything to the last minute again, but it'd be useless, because I know I will.

Thanks RB :), how are you enjoying your birthday?.

Everything was pretty great until I got home and after replying to all fb and email birthday wishes I had to sit down and finish my IT assignment :P

Hopefully the weekend will make up this ordeal now :lol:

No, seriously, I'm glad this is done, it's not even that bad... my design pretty nice. Only... the point is html coding and not PSing...:dunno: never mind.

How are your teeth?

Lady O, I'm going to send you my fb info. Feel free to ignore it.

That said, I can't tell you how much I sympathize. I had Lil V first, and he's an only child as a result. There is NO WAY I could have kept up with two of him. He's 17 now and it's still hell. If you need to vent, fill up my mailbox. I know you love him. I love mine with all my heart, but even now there are days when I just cry if I can't have a good bitch. I have no good answers except make time for yourself, and hang in there. You can do it.

I LOVE April Fool's day. It's my favorite holiday. I'm already planning to punk my boss next semester. I know just the student to put up to it. My co-worker and I are going to stand in the hallway when this goes down. It's gonna be AWESOME.

Spammies, good news. I asked my boss if I could create a position of Physics/Physical Science lab co-ordinator. Our lab equipment is a mess, I've been meaning to inventory and add more equipment for years now and I just don't have time. I thought it would be down the road, but.......

I start getting paid for it in the Spring (January 13th)!!!!!!

Go Science!!!!

To celebrate, l bought myself a new bicycle. Because I deserve it. And Mr. Fling deserves what a bike does for the buns.

Congrats! :cheers:

Bless you Lily!!! You have just no idea how much you have completely touched a strangers heart! I mean it. I dunno what happened with this vaccine burnt while shoulder is swollen, can't move it, can't really move anything at all and I have a fever of 105. Doctor said not to worry but I'm so fucking cold and I can't get warm.

I love my mom but she hasn't a mothering bone in her body. She acts like I'm a wimp but I tolerate a lot of pain. I really am at a loss. I don't know what to do :(

I will probably laugh about it all tomorrow and be embarrassed but this is scary.

So thank you, seriously. Just thank you :grouphug:

I certainly hope by now that you have gone to the hospital emergency room. :grouphug:

Good morning guys.

Happy birthday Rhaenys

Just got home, horrible day. Had to take my father to the hospital early in the morning, we've spent the whole day there. He is home now. I'm exhausted.

Closed my Laptop, no time so log out, so I was online all day

How is your father now Winter? Was it something serious?

Spammies, good news. I asked my boss if I could create a position of Physics/Physical Science lab co-ordinator. Our lab equipment is a mess, I've been meaning to inventory and add more equipment for years now and I just don't have time. I thought it would be down the road, but.......

I start getting paid for it in the Spring (January 13th)!!!!!!

Go Science!!!!

To celebrate, l bought myself a new bicycle. Because I deserve it. And Mr. Fling deserves what a bike does for the buns.

Go Science!!!! Go Science!!!! Go Science!!!!

:commie: :commie: :commie:

Congrats Lily. :lol:

I wonder if she's out enjoying her birthday?, 21 congrats

I have the dentist tomorrow

You have the dentist tomorrow is a nastily curious choice of words. Whatcha' gonna do with him? :lol:

Bless you Lily!!! You have just no idea how much you have completely touched a strangers heart! I mean it. I dunno what happened with this vaccine burnt while shoulder is swollen, can't move it, can't really move anything at all and I have a fever of 105. Doctor said not to worry but I'm so fucking cold and I can't get warm.

I love my mom but she hasn't a mothering bone in her body. She acts like I'm a wimp but I tolerate a lot of pain. I really am at a loss. I don't know what to do

I will probably laugh about it all tomorrow and be embarrassed but this is scary.

So thank you, seriously. Just thank you

Lady O, I hopw by this time you've already gone for medical help. I wish you a speedy recovery. :)

The Spam will be quiet without you and I'll have no excuse to stay up late as well.

Awwww. :blush: :grouphug:

Thanks HC. :cheers:

@Darth Arya : I agree, your new avatar is really nice. :)

Morning spammers, morning A_k :)

He's seems to be fine now. It's not the first time, he got this sudden attacks of dizziness (not sure about the right term), and they won't get better. He is in his mid-seventies now, nothing gets much better that age ;) Once he was in medical treatment, I worried more about my mom, she is so helpless in a situation like that.

So, how was your first voting? Do you know anything of the election results yet?

Morning spammers, morning A_k :)

He's seems to be fine now. It's not the first time, he got this sudden attacks of dizziness (not sure about the right term), and they won't get better. He is in his mid-seventies now, nothing gets much better that age ;) Once he was in medical treatment, I worried more about my mom, she is so helpless in a situation like that.

So, how was your first voting? Do you know anything of the election results yet?

Morning Winter. I can see it must be hard for your Mother. Dunno what can be the reasons for this dizziness. I hope everything remains in healthy control.

Btw, the voting went fine, I went there quite early around 8:30 in the morning so I didn't have to wait much. Results are due on Sunday. :)

Good evening, spammers.

I'm just flying by before heading to bed. Winter, I hope your dad is feeling better, but glad he was seen by doctors today. Take care of yourself and try not to worry too much.

Speaking of worrying, LadyO! Please let us know that you've been the the hospital for that fever. You must take care of Lil O's mommy. :grouphug: and :love:

Everyone: have a great day. :kiss:

Circulatory disorder (carotid artery) + high blood pressure = trouble. You don't want to know about the details and effects.

Results not before Sunday? Let the speculations begin :lol:

Speculations so far are not that great actually. :( The party I voted for is not winning most probably. What has happened is that my city has got fed up with the ruling party. So this election was more towards voting them out rather than voting your party in. Whatever the case, the exit polls show that the ruling party will be having a hard time to come back into power again. For that much at least I'll be grateful. :)

Good evening, spammers.

I'm just flying by before heading to bed. Winter, I hope your dad is feeling better, but glad he was seen by doctors today. Take care of yourself and try not to worry too much.

Speaking of worrying, LadyO! Please let us know that you've been the the hospital for that fever. You must take care of Lil O's mommy. :grouphug: and :love:

Everyone: have a great day. :kiss:

Hello Cat. Hope your daughter is fine now. I myself have never had a pet, but I know they're no less than family to most people. My best wishes. :grouphug:

Hey Catelyn :) hope, your daughter is feeling a little better now. I remember my girls watching their first pet die, although not that brutal. How old is your daughter?

Hi Winter!

My daughter is doing better today. She had a counseling session this afternoon, went to yoga with me, then had her evening classes tonight. My daughter is 21. How old are your girls?

The Baby was her first kitten, we got him when she was 15. This was her first pet to die and the gruesome nature of identifying days old remains was incredibly traumatic for her (and me, too). We both are having some difficulty getting the last image of The Baby out of our minds - and all the morbid thoughts about how awful his last moments were.

I'm getting photos printed out to put all over the house for both of us so we can reinforce the happy version of The Baby, which he was all of his life. See my avatar? That's The Baby we need to remember. :wub:

Thanks so much for asking about us. And sorry for the downer post.

Speculations so far are not that great actually. :( The party I voted for is not winning most probably. What has happened is that my city has got fed up with the ruling party. So this election was more towards voting them out rather than voting your party in. Whatever the case, the exit polls show that the ruling party will be having a hard time to come back into power again. For that much at least I'll be grateful. :)

Hello Cat. Hope your daughter is fine now. I myself have never had a pet, but I know they're no less than family to most people. My best wishes. :grouphug:

Thanks Arya Kiddin'. My daughter is feeling a bit better today. Thanks so much for asking and your kind words. :grouphug:

And can I say again how excellent you all are? TTTNE'ers really care. That has really touched my heart. :love:

Spam on, Never Enders, SPAM ON!

My daughters are 24 and 20 years old. We do have one cat left who is 17 years old now, so he's infact more like a little brother to them, especially to my younger daughter. I do not even want to imagine, what ... lalalalalla.. *puts fingers into ears*

Election results in my country always leave me a bit disappointed. But I'm grateful that we do have a democracy, at least we have a choice. Of course we have the right to vote, but to me it's a duty. Whatever the results may be :lol:

Thanks Arya Kiddin'. My daughter is feeling a bit better today. Thanks so much for asking and your kind words. :grouphug:

And can I say again how excellent you all are? TTTNE'ers really care. That has really touched my heart. :love:

Spam on, Never Enders, SPAM ON!

This is a special place indeed. I love the way everyone sticks up for everyone. :) :grouphug:

Cheers to TTTNE. :cheers:

Election results in my country always leave me a bit disappointed. But I'm grateful that we do have a democracy, at least we have a choice. Of course we have the right to vote, but to me it's a duty. Whatever the results may be :lol:

The country is on its all time low performance right now, as far as growth measures are concerned. Don't believe people who say India is the fastest growing economy or whatever, the growth rate is high because we started from dirt low levels. ;) People here always seek to compare this country to China but take no lessons from them, how efficient that country is working, despite not being a democracy. And corruption is rampant here. All this calls for a change in the ruling authorities, and I must say I'm expecting a positive turn out. :(

My parents generally do not vote because they always vote for opposite parties, and their votes just cancels out. This time they both went ahead with a third party though. :)

Archived