What great character should have had a pov?

Ser Greg of House House

Osha, dont care for the POV of a small child when she's available as a more interesting narrator. We know nothing of the wildlings first hand, so Val, Tormund, Mance. Howland and Meera know things. Luwein would've been great. Daario as he dies will be fun. Ser Jorah is something to hope for. Someday either L or R would make my millennium. I would've loved just one from Shae the funny whore. Bronn, "It's just me against the world baby", would've been cool. Benjen, let it be. Illyrio. First time caller, long time listener.

I want a Podrick Payne POV.

I think there is a lot going on up in Pods head and an almost mute/bystanderish persons POV would be an interesting

This. He has been all over Westeros. With Kevan & Tywin, given to Tyrion, adventure with Brienne. Would be interesting.

Tormund Giantsbane and good old Tywin Lannister. I think I'd be very interesting to see Jaime, Cersei and especially Tyrion through Tywin's eyes, even though 90% of the time he'd probably be thinking " MUST PRESERVE FAMILY NAME AND HONOUR". And of course Tormund and his member.

Osha. It would be a great way to learn more about wildlings and I'd like her take on Rickon and Davos.

Shireen-She's just getting to an age where she can be interesting, like Bran and Arya in Book One, she's going be where a lot of the action is, and I suspect she'll be a more important player in Westeros in years to come.

LF-Truly fascinating in a truly repellent way. Wouldn't you FINALLY want to know what that sob is thinking before he meets his inevitable demise?!?

Osha. It would be a great way to learn more about wildlings and I'd like her take on Rickon and Davos.

Shireen-She's just getting to an age where she can be interesting, like Bran and Arya in Book One, she's going be where a lot of the action is, and I suspect she'll be a more important player in Westeros in years to come.

LF-Truly fascinating in a truly repellent way. Wouldn't you FINALLY want to know what that sob is thinking before he meets his inevitable demise?!?

If by demise you mean that he dies of old age after ruling the Seven Kingdoms for fifty years, then sure, I'm on board.

If that's not what you meant, then lock it up!

I like the Lancel & Jorah ideas...

To me, the most intriuging POV's come from supporting characters... So I'd like to see a Bronn POV, especially if he's involved in something that bridges KL with Dorne ... and Darkstar, mainly because we have no idea what promted his assault.

I find it curious that though the POVs are majorly lords, lordlings, knights, ladies, queens, heirs, Hands and such, there hasn't been a single King POV. From the kings we've known, at least Robb, Renly, Robert, Euron and Stannis would make/would've made some interesting reading.

• 2 weeks later...

I might be wrong, but imo Varys' motives are way more intriguing. LF wants power, probably revenge against those who denied him Cat etc.

But what about Varys? Does he truly want the best for the realm?

Yeah, LF's motives aren't a mystery at all at this point, although his exact plans and schemes are. He wants: power; revenge at the great lords; to groom Sansa into his "willing" lover and enact his Catelyn-substitute/"Cat's and mine daughter" warped fantasy.

Varys is far more interesting - and IMO has always been a more interesting character, and his motives are still not entirely clear.

Archived