NFL - Divisional Round - Best week of the year

Howdyphillip

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) Assuming the 49ers win on Sunday, fans wanting to cheer on the Niners in the January 19th NFC Championship Game in Seattle will not be able to buy tickets through the Seahawks, as the team is restricting sales to only zip codes in Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, Alaska, Hawaii, and parts of Canada.

Is this commonly done? Seems like the NFL shouldn't allow teams to restrict sales to only a few states.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/01/12/fearing-49ers-fans-seahawks-ban-nfc-championsip-ticket-sales-to-californians/

That beard has to go. Last week it looked scraggly, now it's just gross.

This was a tremendous win and I am grateful I saw it in the flesh. But I have no allusions about Denver next week. Manning has a chip on his shoulder and he is going to be ready.

GReat Pats win and I hope they play well next week against the best offense in the league and Manning playing his best,

See what I did there?

:sigh: Vince Wilfork used to have a chip on his shoulder, but then he ate it.

Its truly sad watching the National Anthem being played at a football game and the Announcer tells everyone to place their hand over their heart and you can see many people not doing that. I also saw a few people talking to one another.

Why? I came to a social event with my friends, fuck your song.

Why? I don't put my hand over my heart for the national anthem.

My impression was she cant be bothered to stop her conversation for 2 minutes. I don't care what country you're in, you show respect.

My impression was she cant be bothered to stop her conversation for 2 minutes. I don't care what country you're in, you show respect.

I may have been a bit angry and my phrasing suffered. I apologize to The Knee Slayer, I was out of line.

Rhom, I do the same thing I do when people pray in front of me. I just stand there and be quiet. However, I pay my taxes, and my country doesn't respect me. Why should I respect it?

I may have been a bit angry and my phrasing suffered. I apologize to The Knee Slayer, I was out of line.

Rhom, I do the same thing I do when people pray in front of me. I just stand there and be quiet. However, I pay my taxes, and my country doesn't respect me. Why should I respect it?

Your country is organized enough that you can safely attend aforementioned social gathering of friends. We can all appreciate that.

Archived