NFL - Divisional Round - Best week of the year

Howdyphillip

Your country is organized enough that you can safely attend aforementioned social gathering of friends. We can all appreciate that.

Fair enough.

Actually you apologized for the part you edited out. If you were sorry for the song part you would have edited that part out too.

And respect is earned not given.

Oh, I was apologizing because I felt I had insulted you directly. That is not my intent, no matter how bitter I felt when I woke up this morning.

'respect is earned not given' Do you realize this is a country that built itself on the subjugation of anyone who wasn't white? And that it continues to do so?

Sorry, I'm not trying to derail the thread. Back to football.

Why the hell are teams so scared of a QB sneak? Especially when you have guys who can literally fall forward for 2 yards.

Well...

I loved the decision to go for it, though.

That's what I love about riverboat Ron. He started doing this because someone showed him how these things are statistically the right thing to do.

Yup... I am really impressed with his coaching decisions as well. I think it is kind of funny that they call him a gambler when his decisions are mathematically the most winning percentage. I hope more coaches in the NFL take head.

I might be starting to like Cam...

Yup... I am really impressed with his coaching decisions as well. I think it is kind of funny that they call him a gambler when his decisions are mathematically the most winning percentage. I hope more coaches in the NFL take head.

I almost lost my damn mind when the Colts punted on 4th-and-1 last night down by 3 scores, so I completely agree with this statement. I do question the whole 'never punt' thing that was being bandied about a few weeks ago, that seems like a little much.

So what does the math say now?

its different the closer you get to half time. because the chance of ending up with a longer field goal become higher. 340 seems like enough. but if sf gets one first down they could end up with 1-2 mins to go 40 yards.

Archived