WWE Network

Four Feet of Fury! This 10 man tag match is pretty damn fun. WWE could do worse than to hire whoever is working the creative side of this promotion. Funny stuff.

This Los Hijos de Ice Cream guy is hilarious...

NO ME GUSTA!

ESTUPIDO!

He's like a luchadore who's had like 2 semesters of Spanish class or something.

So after maneuvering around the interwebs and doing a lot of bitching, complaining and threatening, I've secured four VIP Axxess tickets for my Wrestlemania weekend. I am meeting Ric Flair, Bruno Sammartino, Bret Hart and Daniel Bryan!

When you're meeting them, act like you've never heard of Ric. Mark out for the other three.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, the WWE stopped being truly entertaining around seven or eight years ago. I was a big fan of Evolution; those guys were so fun to hate. But after Triple H stepped away from his role as being the main heel of the franchise, I think the entire product suffered tremendously. I haven't seen anyone since who's had the talent to truly replace his combination of mic skills and supreme in-ring talent.

Oh yeah, and while giving John Cena the face push of the century worked great to bring a brand new generation of fans into the mix, it worked even better in alienating much of the old-school WWF/WCW/ECW fans who'd enjoyed the product for more than a few years before the introduction of "Thug Life" or that dreadful, dreadful spinner WWE title.

I hope people are willing to wait until tomorrow, subscribe to the Network, and watch tonight's PPV tomorrow afternoon for 10 bucks instead of paying 60 to see it live. That just seems like common sense.

I'll be picking up the network tomorrow or Tuesday, and then the binging begins. Time to relive the Rock/Mankind feud from '98-'99.

I hope people are willing to wait until tomorrow, subscribe to the Network, and watch tonight's PPV tomorrow afternoon for 10 bucks instead of paying 60 to see it live. That just seems like common sense.

I'll be picking up the network tomorrow or Tuesday, and then the binging begins. Time to relive the Rock/Mankind feud from '98-'99.

Id much rather relive the Rock and Sock connection that followed.

Archived