WWE Network

Hey lady, keep your profile views personal, if you're interested just PM the guy instead of calling him out in a public forum, because now it seems weird. I accidentally click on people's profiles all the time. Sometimes on purpose. I don't necessarily need them calling me out in a message unrelated to that. Hell, I click on JaimeL's profile pic accidentally like 10 times a day, but I don't need him telling people that.

Anyway--I quit watching wrestling right around Evolution debuting as I found Orton and Batista so boring. Things haven't been the same since the Attitude era thru Wrestlemania 17. The characters aren't interesting, stories aren't interesting, and now hearing Batista won the rumble? That's putting me to sleep thinking about it. I wish WWE could find their old edge as it was once great fun, but I don't think that's what they're going for anymore. Kane with half a mask, without a mask, back to half a mask--they ruined one of the coolest monsters ever. Kurt Angle off in TNA, the Undertaker is old and there has been no attempt at some creepy cool new character. So boring!

I've been soured on triple-threats ever since Jack Swagger 'pinned' Chris Jericho after Edge hit him with a spear during a fight for the heavyweight title.

that money in the bank cash in was weak, I agree. But for every one of those, you get Benoit vs HBK vs HHH from Wrestlemania XX. Not that we can fully appreciate that match at this point.

I understand that. I will say Wrestlemania XXX has the possibility to be the best night of my life or the last time I tune into WWE for a very long time. This product is pissing me off, and you watch better quality pro wrestling with any japan promotion or ring of honor.

Jake "The Snake" Roberts is being inducted into the hall of fame. I could go to NOLA just for that. Still, until the Macho Man is inducted, the hall of fame is a joke.

Well I am sure the induction speech will be interesting.

Jake Roberts always give an intersting interview. Though It is mainly to see the looks usually clueless reporter when they realize how damage he really is. The mix of shock with terror is always interesting.

The other guy was Cody Rhodes, Dustin's brothers. And when you put it that way, it makes no sense. He was only attacking someone to vent his frustration at not getting either of his desired opponents. Don't know why he'd attack two guys who have an issue with HHH as well.

Also can someone explain why Lesnar wouldn't take that chance to beat up HHH's buddies the new age outlaws? Instead he beats on Goldust? And some Guy? Pointless when his "beef" was with HHH.

Because the NAO were running slowly limping/jogging away.

Hey lady, keep your profile views personal, if you're interested just PM the guy instead of calling him out in a public forum, because now it seems weird. I accidentally click on people's profiles all the time. Sometimes on purpose. I don't necessarily need them calling me out in a message unrelated to that. Hell, I click on JaimeL's profile pic accidentally like 10 times a day, but I don't need him telling people that.

Anyway--I quit watching wrestling right around Evolution debuting as I found Orton and Batista so boring. Things haven't been the same since the Attitude era thru Wrestlemania 17. The characters aren't interesting, stories aren't interesting, and now hearing Batista won the rumble? That's putting me to sleep thinking about it. I wish WWE could find their old edge as it was once great fun, but I don't think that's what they're going for anymore. Kane with half a mask, without a mask, back to half a mask--they ruined one of the coolest monsters ever. Kurt Angle off in TNA, the Undertaker is old and there has been no attempt at some creepy cool new character. So boring!

Bray Wyatt has potential but he is about to be fed to Cena so I guess that fucks him for a while.

Archived