Teaser Trailer Released

Westeros

I was very surprised as well. This made me really like Stannis. I wonder if that'll have the same effect for people who only watch the TV series.

I hope it'll make them like him more. A lot of people I've seen that only watch the TV show hardly even like anyone else other than Jon, Dany, Arya, and Tyrion. But I guess that's expected when they get as much screentime as they do.

Looks fantastic.

The fights and battles are going to be epic.

Hopefully Ramsay will be portrayed more as a character the audience really hates and is repulsed by (misogyny, hunting etc), like Joffrey, instead being a wise cracking angry, evil hobbit and being 'cool'. And wonder if they'll CGI Theon's body/deterioration.

After Battle

Arya

Cersei

Daario

Dany's Crew

Feast

Fire

Giant

Jon

Rider

Baratheon Riders

Tyrion

Wedding

Is Arya holding Needle :drool:

Yes. :)

oh man this has wet my apatite. what do peope make of the big bloke smashing againt cell bars, great John?? must be. is that last scene Arya? I'm too drunk to hit pause on time.

My first thought was Jon Snow but it seems to be pretty big guy so maybe giant.

0:00 - Stannis burning convicts before sailing from Dragonstone

0:01 - Daenerys and co outside Meereen

0:02 - Meereen duel?

0:04 - Day of Joffrey's wedding

0:05 - Cersei indoors somewhere

0:06 - Tyrion's trial

0:07 - Battle of Castle Black, most likely

0:08 - Someone mentioned Theon at Moat Cailin, which it does look like, but is it a bit too early for that?

0:09 - Joffrey's wedding

0:10 - Arya in some place that looks like the Vale

0:10 - STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!

0:11 - Jon at the Battle of the Wall

Great teaser btw. If they do the Battle of The Wall correctly, I'll forgive them for the paper shield scene in season 3.

It's not too early for Theon at Moat Coalin or where ever he is. Remember Ramsay gave the Ironborne until the "next full moon" which is not very much time at all to get out of the North. Plus Roose Bolton is at the Twins and the "war is over" according to Walder Frey.

I was very surprised as well. This made me really like Stannis. I wonder if that'll have the same effect for people who only watch the TV series.

Will TV only viewers like Stannis?

I watched it at 1080p and that looks like Theon on the horse but it also looks like the wall behind.

where did you watch it at 1080, i looked it up on the hbo sight (which usually has all teasers and trailers on full HD) but i couldnt find it. i think many of us who cant find it would love to be informed on where to find it! :)

I hope it'll make them like him more. A lot of people I've seen that only watch the TV show hardly even like anyone else other than Jon, Dany, Arya, and Tyrion. But I guess that's expected when they get as much screentime as they do.

this is increasingly more true with every new found tv show fan. its true we cant blame them as they ARE the most shown characters. nor can we really blame the producers as they dont have endless time, but gotta agree it would be nice to have enough focus on him to allow other to grow fond

I don't know, i guess we'll have to wait and see, but i swear that if the soldiers start screaming "Melisandre!" instead of "Stannis!" when he arrives i'll be very pissed off.

Personally, I can't wait till they show the scene where Stannis forces Jon to watch as he rapes Ygritte next to a fire filled with burning wildling babies.

Everything looked pretty good to me. I agree with the general consensus that a good battle at the wall would make up for last season's pitiful excuse for a final episode. I'm pretty nonplussed about what 00.7-00.8 is; the giant is a good bet except that the surroundings don't look like the interior of the wall. Arya is being awesome as usual.

The problem with this is that it won't be a surprise for the audience, given that they made the decision to head north so obvious at the end of last season, and made a complete hash of it to boot. I'm not a Stannis fan, but I'm worried that the damage they've done to his character may be irreversible.

One thing this clarifies for sure that is a lime stone cliff face behind Dany and crew.

There was some odd observations here that it was the Wall of Meereen?

It looks to be a beach, after all Croatia is listed as Eastern Europe's Riviera , at least the coast.

Looking on a map , man, it really does have a lot of white sand beach, tho I have heard most, tho not all, the beaches are kind of narrow.

Anyway looking for images I can find no beach near Split (where supposedly all Essos exteriors were filmed) that looked like that.

Any Croatians here who can identify the location?

(Do the inhabitants of Croatia still call themselves Croats?)

Archived