which is the most beautiful female character in the tv series?

Lord Warwyck

Even though she's a really minor show-only character that has like 3 lines ever, I find Armeca, the whore that pretends to be foreign, to be ridiculously hot. I'm pretty sure she's completely naked in every scene she's in, and while this definitely adds to why I think she is so gorgeous, she also has a very beautiful face (even during the infamous cum-on-lips scene in season 2). It's a shame we haven't seen her since 2x9. I actually find the gratuitous brothel scenes really good when she's in them (yes, even the widely hated Littlefinger monologue scene in 1x7).

Show Shae is sexy but before her nose job the, ahem, actress looked pretty gnarly.

Dany's face is otherworldly gorgeous.

I wish Ygritte looked more like Merida from Brave, plus freckles.

Talisa was most attractive when she was battle field grimy, I like seeing a talented woman at work in profession.

That dothraki handmade that got strangled in a deleted scene was very good looking.

Also, this thread a little bit reminds me of the scene where Victarion burns a ketch w/ the prettiest whores he seizes:

"..The choicest girls. One had red-gold hair & freckles on her teats. One shaved herself all over. One was brown-haired & brown-eyed, shy as a mouse. One had the biggest breasts he'd ever seen. The fifth was a little thing, w/ straight black hair and golden skin. Her eyes were the color of amber. The sixth was white as milk, w/ golden rings through her nipples and nether lips, the seventh black as a squids ink."

I finally found the name of the blonde girl that Jory was looking at before the encounter with Jaime, Emily Diamond. Surprised she hasn't been on the show in later seasons considering they actually put her in some of the trailers.

Yes! She was so pretty, I wish they would bring her back. She actually looked like she had some class. Jory's stare at her in 1x5 and Eddard's reaction was hilarious.

Since I don't have much faith in Game of Thrones in terms of actual writing quality and book accuracy, I'm just hoping they continue to maintain showing beautiful women in sexy situations. I know this is probably an unpopular opinion, but I hope there is more gratuitous sex and nudity scenes in season 4, along the lines of season 1's amount. I for one was disappointed in the lack of it in season 3.

Dany's handmaiden that got locked in the safe with Xaro Xhoan Daxos.

I was gonna a reply to this with some smart-ass comment about how you can remember the name Xaro Xoan Daxos but cant remember hers. Then, while typing out my post, i realized that i actually dont remember her name either...

Anyway,

i looked it up and its actually Doreah

Danni, gotta be, right from the get-go. Its a combination of brilliance and vulnrability and smokin'-hot looks.

Osha, now there is an interestng one, but not the 'most beautiful' .... her charm is in her arrousning voice, mannerisms and her feral ways.

Archived