which is the most beautiful female character in the tv series?

Lord Warwyck

Missandei

Dany

Sansa

Margaery

Ros

Ygritte

Cersei

I would give it to each of them in that order, assuming my wife gives me permission. I'm kinda nervous about asking her, though.

Why doesn't your wife just join you? :dunno:

Solves the problem and adds a bit more fun :Lol:

I don't like Dany at all. She is to beauty as AutoTune is to singing. Overall she is just a Mary Sue character with nothing "real" to like about her.

Natalia Tena was amazing as Nymphadora Tonks in Harry Potter. If Osha ever bathed/washed her hair, she would easily outclass everyone.

Margaery probably gets my top vote otherwise.

well i'm going to need a second to recover.

I think Dany will too. They've already given them some flirty moments, especially, "I can think of no better language for poetry."

As far as Nameless Characters, I'm still going with Mero's Ladyfriend (Talitha Luke-Eardley). Out of costume, she's a really striking blend of cute and smoldering.

By the Old Gods and the New, I like your way of thinking!

If I get a couple of drinks in her, she'll be all about it.

Chea, were it my husband, I'd sure as heck want an invite.

So sorry but I don't understand the appeal of Oona Chaplin. She looks like a deer in headlights in every single scene and watching her try for a coy/sexy look was just painful. My personal opinion is that the sexy-flexy award absolutely goes in a tie to Esme Bianco and Carice van Houten. And Gwendoline Christie is heartbreakingly beautiful...probably one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. My husband agrees that I'm allowed to cheat on him with her as long as he's allowed to have the video evidence. :drool:

Archived