Badass Death scene- who deserves it the most?

~DarkHorse~

Well, i prefer that my favorite characters survive to all the mess, and my most hated characters to have shameful ends.

But i agree with Shadrich - Donal Noye had a real badass death scene; while the poor Oberyn Martell... gods, that was quite a mess.

OK so since all my initial, and more obvious, picks such as Stannis and Barristan Selmy have already been mentioned, I am going to go out on a limb here and say that Jamie Lannister probably deserves one. I think it would be a great redemption arc for him if he died protecting Tommen after it was revealed that he is the father of Cersei's children.

I like Jamie as a character but I don't think there is another redemption arc for him than death.

Barristan. If he has to die, I hope he goes out like the boss he is. Hopefully saving Dany.

Definitely this - if he needs to go he needs to go in style defending his one true Queen. :D

Definitely Stannis. It's a sad inevibility that he will most likely die soon, but we can at least hope he gets a badass death scene, like turning to his men, shouting "come with me and kill these Others!" then being the first one to charge them, swinging his sword left and right, cutting down ten or so, before finally dying. And not any of this wight bullshit. He truly dies. And it will be heroic and glorious, and all of Westeros that cared about him (Davos, maybe Jon) will mourn.

Archived