LGBTQI Thread - An Ode to Lesbians

karaddin

Drac is around my height too although I think she's got an inch or two on me.

Gillio is clearly confusing me with someone else though, probably herself ;-)

I am also bisexual :-)

I think Pebbles and Lady O are shorter, from (faulty) memory. Brook, however, is one of the nicest people on the board.

Drac is around my height too although I think she's got an inch or two on me.

Gillio is clearly confusing me with someone else though, probably herself ;-)

I am also bisexual :-)

That's 3 more people for me to pick on! ;)

Wtf is with all this brook loving, I'm the adorable one in this partnership! She's the boring supportive one!

Don't worry, I'm on it.

Brook, you'll give me your lunch money if you know what's good for you!

Sometimes she is.

ETA it's damn near impossible to upset me with short jokes. Possibly because I've grown up in a family where even the tallest members would be lucky to be described as average height but I've never felt that being taller is really something desirable. There are downsides sure mostly involving seeing over people in crowds but on the upside I always have enough leg room in flights.

@Brook lol well I have always hated being short

I'm about your height and it sure can be pretty sucky. People don't take you as seriously. The leg room is a bonus though. ;)

Wtf is with all this brook loving, I'm the adorable one in this partnership! She's the boring supportive one!

Awww, you know we love you too! :grouphug:

Oh I'm not short, I'm 5'10". Or I was, I've probably shrunk to 5'9" by now. I just bounce up and down for attention and play the clown :P

Yup

Well, if I could donate some of my height to those who want more, I'd do it.

I do that with my sense of humour! Its not always appreciated, though...

I'll take some height off your hands! It would make my proportions much more reasonable. You can have some of my fluff if you want?

The width-length ratio is way off with me. I feel like a cube :( Well, a sphere, actually.

Lol please do, that would be so helpful when I want to grab anything on the kitchen shelves I can't reach without a stool...

I'm about your height and it sure can be pretty sucky. People don't take you as seriously. The leg room is a bonus though. ;)

Exactly, like we're some big adorable joke.... I have been mistaken for a grade student (elementary to be exact) far too many times.... I pick my sister up from school I'm not a student there!

Archived