Second Game of Thrones Trailer Premieres

Westeros

I guess they were all 21 by the time of the shooting ;)

Comon guys, there are millions of movies with such nudity. There are nude beaches all around the world, saunas. Grow up guys. Only someone with dirty thoughts by viewing this, is dirty.

Come to think of it.. you can't even say in the books there is no child nudity. Watergardens. I was like wtf when Doran admitted to watching the children, but when he spoke with Arianne about the meaning of it, it was right, no? He did it as metaphor for equality.

Yeah, I meant more the prostitute-on-prostitute sex scene which happened directly afterward.

Yeah, I meant more the prostitute-on-prostitute sex scene which happened directly afterward.

I hope your eyes still work from that shock... ;)

What's so wrong with it? LF owns a brothel. LF teaches whores. And his monologue was impeccable. It is sex. No one died in that scene. Two persons got pleasure, slightly better than a scene where 100 get headaches from axe-in-head-syndrome...

I guess they were all 21 by the time of the shooting ;)

Comon guys, there are millions of movies with such nudity. There are nude beaches all around the world, saunas. Grow up guys. Only someone with dirty thoughts by viewing this, is dirty.

Come to think of it.. you can't even say in the books there is no child nudity. Watergardens. I was like wtf when Doran admitted to watching the children, but when he spoke with Arianne about the meaning of it, it was right, no? He did it as metaphor for equality.

Don't fret, I'm not actually trying to out/accuse anyone here. ;)

What's so wrong with it? LF owns a brothel. LF teaches whores. And his monologue was impeccable. It is sex. No one died in that scene. Two persons got pleasure, slightly better than a scene where 100 get headaches from axe-in-head-syndrome...

Yup. :cool4:

Seriously now, while some sex scenes were a bit iffy (this one, for example), I don't really understand such puritanical outrage. Big deal. :dunno:

Yup. :cool4:

Seriously now, while some sex scenes were a bit iffy (this one, for example), I don't really understand such puritanical outrage. Big deal. :dunno:

A lot of people must watch the show with their mothers, or very judgmental pets.

Oh, no, I have no problem with the sex on the show. While sometimes I feel annoyed when it gets to the point that it's taking time away from more important content, I'm not one of those people who get "offended" at gratuitous nudity; I was just surprised that that particular clip was allowed on YouTube, a site where you usually can't show anything at all questionable without getting your account suspended.

Oh, no, I have no problem with the sex on the show. While sometimes I feel annoyed when it gets to the point that it's taking time away from more important content, I'm not one of those people who get "offended" at gratuitous nudity; I was just surprised that that particular clip was allowed on YouTube, a site where you usually can't show anything at all questionable without getting your account suspended.

Well, it didn't use any music from Sony ;)

I don't have a problem with sex scenes that are from the books or are necessary to establish something about the world. Stuff like Pod Chamberlain is stupid. The brothel scene with Ros, well many people like it but it is over the top. It is meant to arouse, it didn't really tell us anything about the world. They added the Littlefinger part in there to try and make sense of it. For me the biggest issue with the scenes is the time it takes up, we have precious few minutes as it is. The secondary issue is the reputation it gives to the series, it makes it harder to recommend to family members or friends.

It's not like they used the sex scenes to make some points. The westerosi have some meaningufl talk during lovemaking. RenlyLoras, RenlyMargaery, Ros and LF, Pod was kinda cool, TheonRos also gave some insight in him,.....

Many sex scenes from the books were cut.

Also there are very few sex scenes in the series.

But they really made s3 way too slow. nothing really happened.

I hope that s4 covers far more, but without cutting. Its doable. But I don't see it happening.

recommending part : Why, are you afraid they'd think your a pervert ? I would tell them they are prude and afraid. There is nothing wrong with sex in films.

Will there be yet another trailer ? or teaser?

I am surprised that there were two already and even so much other clips.

I heard or rather read there will be another 15min thingy ?

Will there be yet another trailer ? or teaser?

I am surprised that there were two already and even so much other clips.

I heard or rather read there will be another 15min thingy ?

Yeah, it's just gonna be a recap show for season 3; I doubt there will be a lot of new footage.

I'm actually kind of surprised that we've gotten so little. We're less than a month away from the premiere, and we've only gotten the Foreshadowing, two trailers and three 10 second character teases. I seem to remember that for all the other seasons we got a whole bunch of 30-60 second "previews" which foreshadowed different aspects of the coming season. Any ideas on if/when we'll get those?

I'm talking about these things, btw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCQnSokNfXY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZDZVDT-7PY&list=PL468A4537ECDC5466

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04XdG33KId0

I find these whole "badass" trailers a bit cheesy and have actually not much to do with the show itself. They should make them better :P

The trailers always seem like brainless action things are going to happen whereas that is not the case.

We've only seen maybe 5 min of clips? (since they repeat the same ones in the trailers). That's out of maybe 550 minutes for the whole season. We ain't seen nothing yet.

can you please just laugh at a joke ? ;)

I find these whole "badass" trailers a bit cheesy and have actually not much to do with the show itself. They should make them better :P

The trailers always seem like brainless action things are going to happen whereas that is not the case.

Yeah, kinda…but it's a promo, it's always gonna make the show look more action-packed than it is; my main problem with the trailers, and this latest one (the subject of the thread title) in particular, is the music. I consider myself quite the trailer music expert :cool4: and I don't feel like the music they use in trailers does the series justice: it's too modern and upbeat, somehow, I prefer instrumental/orchestral music in trailers. Or at least something out of the brilliant GoT soundtrack.

Archived