Warlocks

Not at all. If they are alive in the books, they are alive in the books, and may well turn up again. Irri (and Jhiqui) is still serving as Dany's handmaid, Rakharo remains one of her bloodriders, Mago will definitely show up again. You will learn the fate of Pyat Pree in WINDS. The Thirteen are still one of the factions contending for power in Qarth. You may see more of Alayaya and Chataya as well, and you will definitely hear more of Jeyne Westerling.

This doesn't mean Pyat Pree is alive. Learn the fate of is pretty ominous sounding, especially vs show up again. Maybe his fate was getting eaten.

OK all I was saying is that, that quote doesn't say he is alive. Idk if he said anything else, or if that is an actual quote. That quote implies but doesn't say he is alive. It says the others are alive but not Pyat Pree.

The Warlocks are alive and working with Euron. I believe Euron learned about Dany and her dragons through them. Pyat Pree is cunning and he has allied himself with Euron, promising him the Iron Thorne through the control of Dany’s dragons.

Euron doesn’t look like the man who would marry into power; he will take it and share it with no one. He knows Dany needs ships, so she sends Victarion, knowing she will be forced to search for an alliance with him. If Euron would want to marry her he would have gone himself and reached Westeros on top of a dragon.

The dusky woman is Euron’s gift and as Victarion states all of Euron’s gifts are poisoned, she clearly does not want Moqorro on the ship; she hisses in fury when she sees him; and Moqorro, as a Red God priest believes Dany is Azhor Azhai, so he is looking to protect her. Moqorro tells Tyrion that Dany is searched by many and the most dangerous of them all is Euron. Maybe the dusky woman is Pyat Pree wearing a glamour, or a spy, maybe Euron didn’t kill Pyat, maybe he just cut his tongue. I don’t really believe they just met Euron and got killed after that, I think they promised him the dragons if he killed Dany.

Another clue might be that Euron has blue lips, from drinking shade of the evening, that potion comes from the warlocks, they are clearly advising him and coaching him in black magic. According to Moqorro the most dangerous man right now for Dany is Euron, I believe the warlocks are looking for revenge through him.

Sorry if my grammar is not the best, English is not my first language.

If Pyat is the Dusky woman under glamour Victorian is the least observant man of all time, unless it's more like a polymorph spell. I mean, it can all look, umm, well, the gender you would like on the outside, but when unwrapped, you know, it normally becomes somewhat clear.

It would make GRRM quite the standout from a moder fantasy perspective (which he is already, but for different reason), and it would be quite funny if Fox News heard about an old sorcerer under gender switching polymorph spell and an unknowing heterosexual male getting it on.

If Pyat is the Dusky woman under glamour Victorian is the least observant man of all time, unless it's more like a polymorph spell. I mean, it can all look, umm, well, the gender you would like on the outside, but when unwrapped, you know, it normally becomes somewhat clear.

It would make GRRM quite the standout from a moder fantasy perspective (which he is already, but for different reason), and it would be quite funny if Fox News heard about an old sorcerer under gender switching polymorph spell and an unknowing heterosexual male getting it on.

Ok, I was stretching it a bit too much, but I still think she has an agenda, and a purpose as a character and as a "gift" from Euron. Victarion is confiding in her too much even though he has his doubts at first, that's a classic mistake we see in Asoaif, trusting someone too much especially when you have your doubts against that person.... Tyrion with Shae, Ned with Littlefinger, Catelyn with the Freys...

The point here are the warlocks and I think they seem to be behind Euron's actions regarding Dany and her dragons. Victarion's quest is part of this plan, and the dusky woman is not there by chance.

I am not sure she will be going to Volantis to free the slaves and take the city, not after her adventure and revolution at the end of ADWD. I am thinking she is going to make a B-line for the 7 Kingdoms, between being able to ride Drogon, and probably hearing about the Dragon banners being raised in the Storm Lands pretty soon.

I think the Dany F-Train is going to hit a lot of Essos hard.

Volantis

Pentos

Braavos

Lys

Are all going up in flames prior to her invading Westeros. Only the sweet mercy of the white walkers will counter the destructive firestorm that will take place on Planetos.

No one is getting out of this thing alive

Funny I like the idea of one of the Warlocks being the Dusky women under some sort of a Glamor. Not saying this is PP but one of his associates specifically there to in a way oversee the operation going down properly. All the while PP is playing Euron or they're working together under some bargain they made back in Westeros as they perhaps are preparing for the dragons arrival.

I think the Dany F-Train is going to hit a lot of Essos hard.

Volantis

Pentos

Braavos

Lys

Are all going up in flames prior to her invading Westeros. Only the sweet mercy of the white walkers will counter the destructive firestorm that will take place on Planetos.

No one is getting out of this thing alive

I doubt Braavos is in any danger. They don't have slaves, and they have an army of faceless men just waiting to pop out from behind barrels and decimate key figures in her administration, including her. Besides, that was where the house with the red door was located. I think she'd spare Braavos.

Why couldn't the dusky women actually be a warlock, without a glamour. Who also has her tongue cut out and is not currently drinking nightshade so her lips are not blue. I know in the show there was a female warlock that attacked Dany the first time she met Ser Barristian. I'm not currently recalling if there is the same/similar evidence in the book?

If that was the case she could still serve as an informant and would explain the hissing at the red priest.

Maybe he's just really into anal. It would put giving the Septon a dagger after he complained about sailor rape in a whole new light.

I am super curious to hear about Jeyne Westerling. How could she be all that important unless she is, in fact, pregnant?

She's not pregnant but there is a chance she knows something about or said by Robb that we don't know yet.

Wasn't she a hostage of Riverrun? There is a chance the Black Fish interrogated her at some point.

I love the idea of escpecially Pyat returning.

Never ever thought he was dead during show canon, as we saw him die before by Jorah and he came back. the burning man could easily have been one of his "clones".

The warlocks are amazing. forever !

And where was it written that Euron's warlocks are the warlocks of Qarth or that they were captured after Daenerys' visit ?

Anyone got a link to grrms confirmation of Pyat returning, both for the show and twow ?

Archived