The Walking Dead season 4 ( NO COMIC SPOILERS)

King Bob's Warhammer

So here is my desperate theory on Beth:

Morgan is the driver of the mystery mobile. I'm hoping beyond hope.

I thought it looked from the sneaky peak that Rick was cuffed in the train car but I guess not. I'm wondering if he have himself up to save Carl/Michonne? And at some point do they bump into the other groups to warn them?

Love it.

The irony is that what if Daryls group are the ones who actually save the people in Terminus?

Joe doesn't seem to be buying in to it. I also observe that again, this is another device which allows Daryl to accept what Carol did. Joe seems to be Carol on steroids with his rules and what needs to be done.

Daryl doesn't bat an eye when they kill the other guy, because Joe knows that if the rules are broken, people die. We assume that Joe is bad, but yet hes under the assumptiont that Rick is a predator, and is out for revenge.

Its funny that sometimes that others perspectives of Rick are that he is the one to fear, like in the original "I am Legend" where the guy killing all the vampire creatures was actually the legend, and they were afraid of him.

Daryl almost covered the dead guy up. Almost.

I don't think Daryl would really think twice about what Carol did. He seems to get what this world is about. But that's just my opinion.

If the Daryl gang saves Rick, it will be quite I interesting. Although I don't know how much we will see in one episode. It looks like there is some kind of weird candle/saint room and some guy is taken down by a zombie bunch. I can't wait, but I'm so sad at the same time.

My one complaint: I hate the coloring or Abe's, Daryl's and Eugene's hair. It's cartoonish.

yea i thought the same thing there is a group from the comics called the hunters who are cannibals and like u said terminus is probably a trap to lure people in.

There is a big headline in the thread title in all capitol letters that says NO COMIC SPOILERS.

Please take comic discussion to this thread.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/105906-the-walking-dead-those-who-arrive-survive-tv-comics-spoilers/?hl=%2Bwalking+%2Bdead

Archived