The Walking Dead season 4 ( NO COMIC SPOILERS)

King Bob's Warhammer

Burning Maggie's pic seems so ominous. "Oh you'll never need a picture of me because I'll always be here." Riiight.

Yeah. I thought that too. Why the hell would you burn a picture anyway? That's just crazy.

All in all, this episode left me a bit cold. The only parts I found interesting were involving Daryl and the new crew. Man, that was harsh what happened to that one guy who planted the rabbit on Daryl! That's Carol's line of reasoning taken to extremes (if possible.)

All in all, this episode left me a bit cold.

Same here. The dialogue was very awkward. It felt like first draft dialogue, where the kinks weren't worked out after a read aloud. Or perhaps as though there were too many impromptu deviations from the script. Or maybe the dialogue was ok but the direction was bad. I'm not sure. I'll give it more thought if I rewatch it sometime this week. It definitely did not feel like a penultimate episode.

One thing I did like was how creepy the Terminus set was made. Did anyone catch the song at the end? I wasn't sure what it was but it had this upbeat vibe. The juxtaposition of that song with the mega creep factor of the set design just gave me the shivers.

speculation is there is come cannibalism going on at Terminus and that woman was grilling people

I agree Terminus was creepy, like it was designed to lure people in.

yea i thought the same thing there is a group from the comics called the hunters who are cannibals and like u said terminus is probably a trap to lure people in.

yea i thought the same thing there is a group from the comics called the hunters who are cannibals and like u said terminus is probably a trap to lure people in.

I haven't read comics just saw that speculation somewhere else. If someone knows it's a comic spoiler I can remove it.

If it is, it's a twist on the comics.

The last scene was just toooooo creepy. Unlocked gates, "put your weapons down", perfect little raised garden beds and a Mary grilling some kind of meat....

Yeaaaaahhhh. Start stepping backward guys.

Where is Beth???? :crying:

Eta: I see Maggie is wearing Daryl's poncho. And was Daryl sleeping on a trash bag with his dead rabbit inside?

If it is, it's a twist on the comics.

The last scene was just toooooo creepy. Unlocked gates, "put your weapons down", perfect little raised garden beds and a Mary grilling some kind of meat....

Yeaaaaahhhh. Start stepping backward guys.

Where is Beth???? :crying:

Eta: I see Maggie is wearing Daryl's poncho. And was Daryl sleeping on a trash bag with his dead rabbit inside?

That is exactly what I was thinking. At what point does cannibalism set in?

As for the rabbit, I think its beyond eating now.

Yeah, that Terminus place was incredibly creepy. Like other people, I also got the cannibalism-vibe.

Other than that, it was an incredibly slow and boring episode. AMC needs to hire some competent script-writers to get away with these slow-paced episodes.

True. :)

Kind of getting the feeling Eugene is sabotaging the trip, because its all a fantasy.

Eugene is getting more and more suspicious each episode. How it took him over a year to get no where near Washington if he had military support?

Yeah. I thought that too. Why the hell would you burn a picture anyway? That's just crazy.

All in all, this episode left me a bit cold. The only parts I found interesting were involving Daryl and the new crew. Man, that was harsh what happened to that one guy who planted the rabbit on Daryl! That's Carol's line of reasoning taken to extremes (if possible.)

Imagine if one of them was coughing...massacre...

That lady at Terminus is creepy as hell. Cannibals sounds like a new thing that might be interesting but I don't know why I get this crazy sect vibe...probably wrong. All is very strange,no guards,gates wide open...one women alone sitting there greeting people...I would be like Michone in Woodburry there.

On Talking Dead it was mentioned that Mary is played by Denise Crosby, who played Tasha Yar in the Star Trek: Next Generation series.

And, yeah, it was creepy. I didn't get a cannibalism vibe. Little too early to think that, based on the info we have. If anyone's spoiling from the comics, prepare to have the wrath of God fall upon your heads!

So here is my desperate theory on Beth:

Morgan is the driver of the mystery mobile. I'm hoping beyond hope.

I thought it looked from the sneaky peak that Rick was cuffed in the train car but I guess not. I'm wondering if he have himself up to save Carl/Michonne? And at some point do they bump into the other groups to warn them?

Archived