The Walking Dead season 4 ( NO COMIC SPOILERS)

King Bob's Warhammer

Um, at this point, isn't meat too important to let a kid try for it?

Maybe not. :dunno:

Haha I know! I would have been furious. I mean, how often do you think something like venison is enjoyed in this world.

Also, they surely went through a lot of ammo in that last barrage. Where do they get it from?

Frankly, if I were Carol, I'd be thinking, "How the hell did I end up with THIS group??"

ETA: Tyreese is losing it too.

Uh-oh. Don't lose your head and tell him, Carol. Carol, are you listening to me????

ETA: Mother FUCK. This kid has GOT TO GO - NOW.

@Emmitt: It was where it was leading, so don't pat yourself on the back too hard. :P

But, man, this kid has GOT TO GO. The only question left is whether Carol will tell Tyreese (eta: either about Karen or putting Lizzie down.) If she's got a brain in her head, she will NOT.

@Emmitt: It was where it was leading, so don't pat yourself on the back too hard. :P

But, man, this kid has GOT TO GO. The only question left is whether Carol will tell Tyreese (eta: either about Karen or putting Lizzie down.) If she's got a brain in her head, she will NOT.

I am notoriously bad about predicting plot points, so I will keep up the back patting. ;)

Tyreese wont find out until Terminus (I am guessing.)

Archived