The Walking Dead season 4 ( NO COMIC SPOILERS)

King Bob's Warhammer

With only 3 episodes left the best I can hope for is that the gang reach "Termimus". I doubt we'll see anything more than that.

For some reason, I thought the last episode was going to overlap with GoT.

I gotta say, as stoked as I am for season 4, I'd probably watch the WD finale over (the live) GoT premiere.

I'm loving these back end episodes. Tackling just a few characters at a time is really working well.

Yup another piece of sloppy writing since Bob mentioned he'd heard of this Terminus place long before meeting the prison group.

I was pretty sure Bob said they heard about Terminus during the trip to find medical supplies earlier in the season

Another thing!! and this doesn't just go for that last episode... how come none of the characters are ever, ever alerted of incoming zombies by their stench. If you've ever caught a smell of even a small decomposing animal you'll know they absolutely reek so I can only imagine what 20 decomposing humans at the front door must smell like, twould be overwhelming and no groaning restraint would cover that up.

Again I don't think those walkers were there the whole time. Before there was nothing to smell.

I was pretty sure Bob said they heard about Terminus during the trip to find medical supplies earlier in the season

Yup he was talking about radio transmission in the car. It was right before they encountered that mega herd.

Is it just me or is there a pattern to be found in the fact that all the interesting characters in this show have had a history of substance abuse? (Merle, Hershel, Bob).

Is tWD telling me that I need to become an addict in order to be lucky enough to survive the ZA? :P

Is it just me or is there a pattern to be found in the fact that all the interesting characters in this show have had a history of substance abuse? (Merle, Hershel, Bob).

Is tWD telling me that I need to become an addict in order to be lucky enough to survive the ZA? :P

Two of those are dead so I don't think you want to follow their example in order to survive :P

One thing I say I would hate to happen...happens...Daryl lost yet another girl he was trying to protect...How many times can he loose faith for it to be irreversible? I felt reallu bad for him...and then that bunch of psychos shows up and picks him up...I rally don't like where it's going...And the only reason I'm thinking more about Daryl and his situation more then I'm thinking about Beth is bacause I'm scared shittless for that girl...My brain is dark and grim place and if I let it think for a second about who tool that poor girl and for what reasons...I'll end up depressed.

Maggy and fantastic duo was a bit pointless...they started being together looking for Glenn and they ended up together looking for Glenn...

And I'm very excited about the next episode cause

WE finally see Ty,creepy girls and Carol :)

BTW what's with the house Daryl and Beth were in...was it clean cause it was a trap? I got that impression...

Re: bolded part, I too was fearing who may have picked Beth up. But it could be that the person THINKS they have Beth's best interests in mind. I'm developing a theory that it's a woman who was the funeral director who lures people in, who then sees a young girl with an obvious redneck (heh) and decides to take off with her to save her from his clutches. The funeral director then sends her hench-dog to the door to lull redneck's fears, then looses zombies upon him, giving her time to snatch Beth away from a "fate worse than death."

Only thing I can't figure out is why did she leave her DOG!??

;)

And I'm very excited about the next episode cause

WE finally see Ty,creepy girls and Carol :)

BTW what's with the house Daryl and Beth were in...was it clean cause it was a trap? I got that impression...

Re spoiler:

And wasn't that the young creepy girl who was playing tag or keep-away with the zombie in the yard?!

If Carol **does** end up offing the kid, it'll be because she thinks she's too screwed up to live long in the ZA plus she'd endanger the rest of them.

Re: bolded part, I too was fearing who may have picked Beth up. But it could be that the person THINKS they have Beth's best interests in mind. I'm developing a theory that it's a woman who was the funeral director who lures people in, who then sees a young girl with an obvious redneck (heh) and decides to take off with her to save her from his clutches. The funeral director then sends her hench-dog to the door to lull redneck's fears, then looses zombies upon him, giving her time to snatch Beth away from a "fate worse than death."

Yeah I think it's the only positive scenario for poor Beth...And if it was true whoever saved her really messed up since that red-neck is one hella surviving specimen,that girl had best chances with him. He would protect her and feed her and die for her...urgh...

Re: spoil

I don't know why but I just don't see Carol leaving the girl...it must be a trailer being misleading thing. And i thought it was the younger one...

Yup he was talking about radio transmission in the car. It was right before they encountered that mega herd.

Yeah, he said it only made sense now that he was reading the sign (I'm sure someone has gone back and checked the episode). So, I guess I have to assume those signs only went up very recently then? This would explain no-one else having bothered about it before.

Yeah, he said it only made sense now that he was reading the sign (I'm sure someone has gone back and checked the episode). So, I guess I have to assume those signs only went up very recently then? This would explain no-one else having bothered about it before.

Well, so far we've only seen the signs along railroad tracks, right?

When the group went out scavenging from the prison, they stuck to roads, didn't they? That could be why they never really saw one of the signs before now.

I'm tepmted to say...you want me to kiss to make it better but....too much :P

I'll just stick to getting hamered like the previously mentioned characters that left us to soon :crying: :p

Well, so far we've only seen the signs along railroad tracks, right?

When the group went out scavenging from the prison, they stuck to roads, didn't they? That could be why they never really saw one of the signs before now.

Railroad tracks at signal crossings/where roads met the track from what I can recall (at least one of them fit that category this week) to maximise people noticing them. It would be pretty wasteful to just stick them along the track, randomly.

;)

I just hope it's not the gang that Daryl encountered who picked her up. :frown5:

And why even in the zombie apocolypse, is a mortuary just as creepy as it's always been?

Daryl's progression through this episode: People suck. Pigs-feet! I guess people can be okay. Beth and Daryl sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N---D'oh! Walkers! Now someone kidnapped Beth. Crossroads suck. I am sad. Now a gang of "bowmen" want my cool vest. I wish I had pigs-feet.

It's probably just my Wire bias but I love Bob. Decent episode.

I liked him in The Wire, but I didn't have a strong opinion on Bob until this episode. Now I like him. So, ya know, this means he'll likely die soon. Sorry, Bob. :/

Archived