The Walking Dead season 4 ( NO COMIC SPOILERS)

King Bob's Warhammer

I thought the tension between Rick and Shane, with the Dale-Laurie-Carl layers of intricacy underlying it, was an awesome storyline. They haven't succeeded in matching that again after Season 2 ended.

Agreed. Imo the only other storyline that had the potential was Merle joining the group. But they didn't even give it a chance to play out. I would have preferred they kept him around longer.

Agreed. Imo the only other storyline that had the potential was Merle joining the group. But they didn't even give it a chance to play out. I would have preferred they kept him around longer.

:bowdown: Merle was by far the most interesting character in this entire series so far. His scene with Hershel at the prison, when they're bonding over a Bible. That was the best moment in 4 entire seasons. Such a freaking waste.

My prediction for tonight's episode- first Carol saves Tyreese's or his sister's life, or do something good (or both), and only then he finds out that she killed his gf. He than realizes that he can't kill her. Alternatively, first they all witness something very bad and sad, and after he finds out about the murders he decides that already way too many bad, horrific things have happened and he doesn't wanna make things even worse, plus he is not a cold blooded murderer,so he spares her.

Wow, I was absolutely not expecting the Daryl and Beth situation to (temporarily) end like that.

Do you guys think those are the same bandits as the ones that Rick and Co. ran into?

Absolutely. The guy who did all the talking was the guy bouncing the ball. The two guys who fought over the bed were also there.

Best line from Talking Dead (right after the Maggie digging in walker's abdomen for fingerpaint scene:)

Searching for your true love takes guts. Lots of guts.

:lol:

ETA: You just KNEW that as soon as Daryl and Beth really started making a connection that SOMETHING was going to happen. :angry:

And I guess Carol was just too old for him.

ETA: You just KNEW that as soon as Daryl and Beth really started making a connection that SOMETHING was going to happen. :angry:

And I guess Carol was just too old for him.

I was always under the assumption that Daryl was in his 40s.

I don't think that Daryl and Beth have a romance thing going on. I wouldn't be surprised if something did happen, but I think Daryl is playing the role of protector.

I don't know. I was kinda getting the vibe from Beth, at least, that she wanted him to see her as grown up.

Whatever might have happened was certainly nipped in the bud by whatever went down with that car tearing off from the funeral home.

And goddamn it, those guys look like real losers that Daryl had to hook up with. I think Daryl's in survival mode, though. I don't believe there's any way he's going back to what he was.

Best line from Talking Dead (right after the Maggie digging in walker's abdomen for fingerpaint scene:)Searching for your true love takes guts. Lots of guts. :lol:ETA: You just KNEW that as soon as Daryl and Beth really started making a connection that SOMETHING was going to happen. :angry:And I guess Carol was just too old for him.

Too funny I agree.

As for Daryl and Beth, my feel is that its more platonic.

I also think whoever was fixing up those zombies has Beth.

And are the zombies moving faster?!

So, you guys asked about where all the dogs were, and Huzzah! Dooley the one eyed scruffy dog shows up!

How awesome is that dog? He lost that eye protecting his owner during a carjacking :o

Too bad, cause you know Beth would have adopted him and then it would have been the 3 of them.

During the sneak peak we see a meticulous looking house and throughout the kitchen window is a young girl being chased around by a zombie. Was that Beth? Is that the funeral home guy's other house? Wtf was that??

Go Bob!!

Also, looks like Carol leaves the little girl to die??? :o

I generally thought Daryl ad Beth were going to be kept Platonic, but that look before they were interrupted by the zombies is hard to read.

So uh the expert tracker Daryl couldn't tell the difference between the sound of a small pooch and half a damn herd of zombies. Hmmm.

You could see someone too big to be a dog through the door window, Daryl was drunk on pig feet and cola

So uh the expert tracker Daryl couldn't tell the difference between the sound of a small pooch and half a damn herd of zombies. Hmmm.

classic zombie strategy. they all slip under the rope, then wait at the door silently while one of them jangles the can. then remain silent until he opens the door. at which point you can resume groaning. zombies that survive a zombie apocalypse for this long are going to have learned a few tricks.

One thing I say I would hate to happen...happens...Daryl lost yet another girl he was trying to protect...How many times can he loose faith for it to be irreversible? I felt reallu bad for him...and then that bunch of psychos shows up and picks him up...I rally don't like where it's going...And the only reason I'm thinking more about Daryl and his situation more then I'm thinking about Beth is bacause I'm scared shittless for that girl...My brain is dark and grim place and if I let it think for a second about who tool that poor girl and for what reasons...I'll end up depressed.

Maggy and fantastic duo was a bit pointless...they started being together looking for Glenn and they ended up together looking for Glenn...

And I'm very excited about the next episode cause

WE finally see Ty,creepy girls and Carol :)

BTW what's with the house Daryl and Beth were in...was it clean cause it was a trap? I got that impression...

Do you guys think those are the same bandits as the ones that Rick and Co. ran into?

Yup,most definitely.

I don't know. I was kinda getting the vibe from Beth, at least, that she wanted him to see her as grown up.

Whatever might have happened was certainly nipped in the bud by whatever went down with that car tearing off from the funeral home.

And goddamn it, those guys look like real losers that Daryl had to hook up with. I think Daryl's in survival mode, though. I don't believe there's any way he's going back to what he was.

I sure hope he's not going to go back to his old self because of the guilt or grief or whatever. And Beth looked surprised when he kind of admitted he believes in good people because of her. I think she likes him and cares for him but doesn't think he sees her that way.

So, you guys asked about where all the dogs were, and Huzzah! Dooley the one eyed scruffy dog shows up!

How awesome is that dog? He lost that eye protecting his owner during a carjacking :o

Too bad, cause you know Beth would have adopted him and then it would have been the 3 of them.

Also, looks like Carol leaves the little girl to die??? :o

I think Dooley is a baddy.Read below.And for a second it looked they'll try to build a little house there...all alone...le sigh. It reminded me of a scene with Hound and Arya in that village where he helped around and started dreaming how they'll stop there for a while only to have his dreams nipped in a bud.

Re: Carol...I think they made it look like she's leaving the girls and it will not be the case. In last trailer they also made it look like they only have 6 bullets left at the moment they are in the fog but that line came after the fog fight...

I thought the dog was sent by whoever house that was to lure them out and see who is in the house. Later that same person lured the zombies to the house and while Daryl was busy took Beth.

The dog is clearly the Governors. We never saw the relationship on-screen but while he was emo and on the road he picked up a one-eyed dog and they instantly bonded over their lack of 3D perception. The dog is now shepherding a flock of zombies which he is using to kill all those who wronged the Governor.

He is called One-Dogg.

The gang is clearly the same gang as we saw in Rick's episode because at least one of them was the same person. I guess he should have been bouncing a tennis ball to make it even clearer who he is.

I still think Terminus is either a trap, incredibly secure or destroyed already because it is beyond optimistic/naive to draw a map to you in this new world order. Although technically it should have only appeared recently as otherwise Michonne, the Governor, Darryl and every other character who has been out foraging should have discovered these signs months ago. I'll put it down to the convenience of TV storytelling.

I liked this episode a lot more than the other "wandering around aimlessly being introspective". Maybe it's because the actors are better? Bob owned the episode from start to finish as far as I'm concerned.

With only 3 episodes left the best I can hope for is that the gang reach "Termimus". I doubt we'll see anything more than that.

classic zombie strategy. they all slip under the rope, then wait at the door silently while one of them jangles the can. then remain silent until he opens the door. at which point you can resume groaning. zombies that survive a zombie apocalypse for this long are going to have learned a few tricks.

Oh those walkers! they're so wiley

Another thing!! and this doesn't just go for that last episode... how come none of the characters are ever, ever alerted of incoming zombies by their stench. If you've ever caught a smell of even a small decomposing animal you'll know they absolutely reek so I can only imagine what 20 decomposing humans at the front door must smell like, twould be overwhelming and no groaning restraint would cover that up.

I still think Terminus is either a trap, incredibly secure or destroyed already because it is beyond optimistic/naive to draw a map to you in this new world order. Although technically it should have only appeared recently as otherwise Michonne, the Governor, Darryl and every other character who has been out foraging should have discovered these signs months ago. I'll put it down to the convenience of TV storytelling.

Yup another piece of sloppy writing since Bob mentioned he'd heard of this Terminus place long before meeting the prison group.

Archived